What kind of debug output statement is valid in getaddrinfo.c?

by 鎹疯秴 鐜 » Fri, 20 May 2011 17:17:53 GMT

 Hi, developers:

I am currently developing an IPv6 DNS resolver on Android-x86 platform
in socket programming in C so I would like to modify some code in /
home/ubuntu/android-x86/bionic/libc/netbsd/net/getaddrinfo.c". I want
to do debugging in this file so I am trying to adding debug output
statements in this file.

I 've tried "LOGE", "printf" and "fprintf" but none of them works.
Is there anyone knows what kind of debug output statement is valid in
this file? Thank you very much!!

Best wishes,

Jiechao Wang

Other Threads

1. Just info - What is ROM

Berhubung SD card saya masih on the way, jadi sebelum nge-root dan
pasang ROM baru, saya pingin ngerti arsitektur dasarnya... ngubek2 om
google nemu link ini.. (maap bukan buat yang udah ahli) hehehehe

ini masih seputar ROM, saya lagi cari2 yang lain lagi... karena
kebanyakan cuma nemu tutorial update ini itu, tapi ilmu dasarnya agak
susah dicari ya...

2. Sekali2 nyombong

Nanya dong..
Batre gimana?