What Is The Best Way To Override Stock Lock Screen?

by Harel » Wed, 19 Jan 2011 09:42:49 GMT

I am looking for a way to replace the stock lock screen (with an app,
not a rom).
What is the best way to do it, for a start to disable the lock screen
on as much devices as possible?
Thanks!

--

Re: What Is The Best Way To Override Stock Lock Screen?

by TreKing » Wed, 19 Jan 2011 10:40:06 GMT

You can't, AFAIK.

Build your own firmware?

TreKing < http://sites.google.com/site/rezmobileapps/treking> ; - Chicago

1. Minta tutorial nge root htc magic bwt nubie dongmaster.

Loh kok casenya seperti Vony, kayaknya sehati nih dikau
berdua....hihihihihi.

Memang masih gunakan rom official & belum diroot bro ?

On Oct 13, 2009 5:56 PM, "Rendra A. Trisaksono" <andr...@rendratjoa.com>

Buat Hero ada ya Oom, Tethering ane gak jalan. Huehuehue... Diapakan ini?

Salam,
Rendra
17:55:58

Sent from my Android/BlackBerry?