Unable to use Fragmentation API with android compatibility package

by Premier » Fri, 04 Mar 2011 23:25:52 GMT

 In
 http://android-developers.blogspot.com/2011/03/fragments-for-all.html

Xavier Ducrohet, Android SDK Tech Lead says Google releases an Android
Compatibility Package by SDK Manager.

I've installed it, but, how i can use it now?
how can i integrate Android Compatibility Package in my project?

Thank you.

--

Re: Unable to use Fragmentation API with android compatibility package

by Streets Of Boston » Sat, 05 Mar 2011 00:56:00 GMT

 Have you tried copying the JAR that was download with that package into your
Android project (and adding it to your Java library path)?

Re: Unable to use Fragmentation API with android compatibility package

by Harry » Tue, 08 Mar 2011 20:56:04 GMT

 I have this same problem. I have imported the library and have edited
my Java files to use that instead of the Honeycomb APIs. My only
problem is the XML files; The <fragment> tag doesnt work.

I have set the API Level to 4 to make sure that it is not using
anything from the Honeycomb SDK so it will work on lower version
devices.

Any help would be great. Thankyou.

--

Re: Re: Unable to use Fragmentation API with android compatibility package

by Dianne Hackborn » Wed, 09 Mar 2011 01:44:55 GMT

 Please read the comment on FragmentActivity, which points out the
limitations of the <fragment> tag for this implementation.  Look at the
sample code in API demos for uses of the <fragment> tag.

On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 4:55 AM, Harry

--
Dianne Hackborn
Android framework engineer

answer them.

1. Accessories HTC Desire, Google Nexus One, Motorola Milestone - Motorola Droid, Samsung Galaxy Spica, Universal USB Car Charger.

Setahu aku jangan bro , nanti khan ada via japrian aja kalau ada yang nanya,
secara dikau udh oke dalam bidang jual beli hehehehe
Colek me kalau salah :)
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry and N1

        Milestone - Motorola Droid, Samsung Galaxy Spica, Universal USB Car
Charger.

Maaf kalo salah. :D

kalo update barangnya boleh ga sih?

soalnya yang : Milestone - Droid Hard {*filter*} Case Black - Barangnya
udh di booked 2 2 nya....

:D

Join:  http://www.***.com/
Moderator: id.andr...@gmail.com
ID Android Developer:  http://www.***.com/
ID Android Surabaya:  http://www.***.com/
ID Android on FB:  http://www.***.com/

Join:  http://www.***.com/
Moderator: id.andr...@gmail.com
ID Android Developer:  http://www.***.com/
ID Android Surabaya:  http://www.***.com/
ID Android on FB:  http://www.***.com/

2. Camera preview - works on all devices apart from the Droid

I *think* this is caused by the Droid/Milestone not liking the default
previewFrameRate that Android sets. Try setting that to one of the values
specified by getSupportedPreviewFrameRates().

--
Tom Gibara
email: m...@tomgibara.com

3. Buku "Lets Android the World"

4. Android Openssl library - libcrypto.so and libssl.so

5. Name of apk

6. Beda facebook for android dan bloo

7. How to develop new language for TTS