unable to sort ut Dalvik VM error "Conversion to Dalvik format failed with error 1"

by Sundi » Fri, 20 May 2011 09:30:39 GMT

 Hi I am trying create a new android project frm an existing (working
demo), as soon as I import there comes an error
"[2011-05-19 12:45:59 -
com.android.ide.eclipse.adt.internal.project.AndroidManifestHelper]
Unable to read D:\Profiles\fcht84\My Documents\Downloads\andr\android-
sdk-windows\AndroidManifest.xml: java.io.FileNotFoundException: D:
\Profiles\fcht84\My Documents\Downloads\andr\android-sdk-windows
\AndroidManifest.xml (The system cannot find the file specified)
[2011-05-19 12:45:59 -
com.android.ide.eclipse.adt.internal.project.AndroidManifestHelper]
Unable to read D:\Profiles\fcht84\My Documents\Downloads\andr\android-
sdk-windows\AndroidManifest.xml: java.io.FileNotFoundException: D:
\Profiles\fcht84\My Documents\Downloads\andr\android-sdk-windows
\AndroidManifest.xml (The system cannot find the file specified)
."

After that I try to do clean and rebuild, the error this time is
"UNEXPECTED TOP-LEVEL EXCEPTION:java.util.zip.ZipException: error in
opening zip file android eclipse ....." and finalyy "Conversion to
Dalvik format failed with error 1"

I also tried recreating the project by deleting the existing contents
but the same error is repeating again. May you let me know what might
be a possible solution, in build path unmarked all expect x.y. Mya
Anyone suggest where I am going wrong??

Regards
Jyotirmoy Sundi

--

Re: unable to sort ut Dalvik VM error "Conversion to Dalvik format failed with error 1"

by DanH » Fri, 20 May 2011 10:05:00 GMT

 It sounds like you have a corrupted zip file.

1. How to disable the soft keyboard for the EditText control in sdk1.1

See this very recent thread about using functions of a newer SDK while
maintaining compatibility with an older one:

2. Fwd: Hi

Hi,

I tried to build android for omapzoom ldp and using the following
command,

# export ANDROID_JAVA_HOME=$JAVA_HOME
# cd ~/mydroid_latest
#cp vendor/ti/ldp1/buildspec.mk.default buildspec.mk
# make -j2
PLATFORM_VERSION_CODENAME=REL
PLATFORM_VERSION=1.6
TARGET_PRODUCT=ldp1
TARGET_BUILD_VARIANT=eng
TARGET_SIMULATOR=
TARGET_BUILD_TYPE=release
TARGET_ARCH=arm
HOST_ARCH=x86
HOST_OS=linux
HOST_BUILD_TYPE=release
BUILD_ID=Donut
build/core/main.mk:458: *** No TARGET_CPU_ABI defined by board
config: .  Stop.

Anybody know the solution for this.........................?

Regards,
Dinesh .S