Unable to run Hello world app in Eclipse

by Mani » Fri, 20 May 2011 09:30:40 GMT

I am using Eclipse 3.6. I have downloaded the android sdk 3.0 and
integrated it with eclipse. I have also configured ADT in eclipse.
When i run the HelloWorld file using AVD manager. The AVD manager gets
started but It is very very slow and the text which i have sysout is
not getting displayed even after 1hr. Please help me in resolving this
issue.

1. Multi instance of app launch from status bar notification.

Test, Trying it this way now. It seems I can't get my posts to show up

-Mark