SOAP request and response

by Neha » Sat, 29 Jan 2011 03:06:16 GMT

    I just want to know clearly about the SOAP request through Http
and SOAP response , can anyone share your ideas

--

SOAP request and response

by Neha » Sat, 29 Jan 2011 03:06:21 GMT

 Hi,
    Can anyone tell me how to post  SOAP request and  and get SOAP
response

Thanks in Advance,

Re: SOAP request and response

by Kumar Bibek » Sat, 29 Jan 2011 03:25:44 GMT

RE: SOAP request and response

by Tommy » Sat, 29 Jan 2011 03:54:19 GMT

 I have found the Ksoap library to be amazing. I recommend using it.

   Can anyone tell me how to post  SOAP request and  and get SOAP
response

Thanks in Advance,

1. Timetable for Dev phone offical upgrade?

I know not possible now, but just want to know if there is any
timetable?
Waiting for almost half year.

2. Iphone Programming courses

Hi Everyone,

The iPhone Development Course on EDUmobile.org is now accepting
students.

The course is crafted to suite the industry need of professional
iPhone developers. After the course completion, developers will be
able to create software for iphone and can also distribute their
content through us or even directly.

The classes are taught as a combination of various online modules and
you get the ability to work on live industry projects, alongwith an
opportunity to be placed in top mobile {*filter*} and mobile application
development software companies.

Course duration of iPhone course is between 4 to 10 weeks depending
upon the developers past experience in programming.

The fee for iphone course is a one time charge of $200 and if
applicant enters coupon code AZV at the time of registration, they
will be elligible for a rebate of $50.

Cheers :-)

3. Help me in using the emulator when connecting to modem

4. How to scale a view without scaling its children ?

5. onDraw after all child views

6. booting android on intel atom board with efi boot

7. Switching from Landscape to Portrait orientation