SOAP request and response

by Neha » Sat, 29 Jan 2011 03:06:16 GMT

    I just want to know clearly about the SOAP request through Http
and SOAP response , can anyone share your ideas

--

SOAP request and response

by Neha » Sat, 29 Jan 2011 03:06:21 GMT

 Hi,
    Can anyone tell me how to post  SOAP request and  and get SOAP
response

Thanks in Advance,

Re: SOAP request and response

by Kumar Bibek » Sat, 29 Jan 2011 03:25:44 GMT

RE: SOAP request and response

by Tommy » Sat, 29 Jan 2011 03:54:19 GMT

 I have found the Ksoap library to be amazing. I recommend using it.

   Can anyone tell me how to post  SOAP request and  and get SOAP
response

Thanks in Advance,

1. Intent for opening browser

Can anyone post me the intent for opening the
Browser on the url specified.?

2. GPS application gets killed on screen timeout

You should try to post on the android-porting forum, it doesn't seem
like you're targetting the G1.

To be more constructive, don't you simply need to hold a WakeLock?
R/

3. How to deploy and bundle third party dynamic library

4. Emulator not finding java/javascript html program

5. Looking for an Application that will work with OpenDMTP and Open GPS for a Google G1

6. Updated list of app code sources?

7. correct way to use getSystemService?