SOAP request and response

by Neha » Sat, 29 Jan 2011 03:06:16 GMT

    I just want to know clearly about the SOAP request through Http
and SOAP response , can anyone share your ideas

--

SOAP request and response

by Neha » Sat, 29 Jan 2011 03:06:21 GMT

 Hi,
    Can anyone tell me how to post  SOAP request and  and get SOAP
response

Thanks in Advance,

Re: SOAP request and response

by Kumar Bibek » Sat, 29 Jan 2011 03:25:44 GMT

RE: SOAP request and response

by Tommy » Sat, 29 Jan 2011 03:54:19 GMT

 I have found the Ksoap library to be amazing. I recommend using it.

   Can anyone tell me how to post  SOAP request and  and get SOAP
response

Thanks in Advance,

1. Error in 'Hello, World'-XML example...

Link: http://developer.android.com/resources/tutorials/hello-world.html

Section: Upgrade the UI to an XML Layout
First example of XML code, line 3:

    android:id="@id+/textview"

Should be;

    androig:id="@+id/textview"

according to this:
http://developer.android.com/reference/android/view/View.html#attr_android:id

Reason for posting here:
Tried to find an email to the webmaster of Android Developers site but
failed. Therefore I'm posting it here in hope that someone knows who
to contact where to change the 'Hello, World'-XML guide.

Reason for wanting the error corrected:
A more smooth introduction to developing android apps. No need to
frustrate the becoming developer with official incorrect code :)

Sincerely

Qaim

--

2. Need Compatibility Test Suite code

I tried a lot to get CTS code from site "http://
android.git.kernel.org/?p=platform/cts.git;a=summary".  From that site
i have followed the instructions which are those mentioned in that
site, below you can see.

1.mkdir mydroid
2.cd mydroid
3.repo init -u git://android.git.kernel.org/platform/manifest.git
4.repo sync

After run step 3 im getting error which you can see below

 repo init -u git://android.git.kernel.org/platform/manifest.git
error: cannot run http-proxy-gw: No such file or directory
fatal: cannot start proxy http-proxy-gw
fatal: cannot obtain manifest git://android.git.kernel.org/platform/manifest.git

Please guys if you have any idea (or suggestions if i done anything
wrong) about this issue please let me know and if you have any things
(links,materials .etc) which has steps to download a CTS, please send
it to me. Your help greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Pampapathi K
pathie...@gmail.com

--

3. Define layout at runtime

4. Activity idle timeout for HistoryRecord

5. phoneStateListener

6. Read local XML file

7. Tabwidget graphical issues. Showing a thick white line??