select a row in a listview

by Igor Nesralla Ribeiro » Sat, 26 Mar 2011 02:41:18 GMT

I'm newbie on android dev. Sorry for any problem....I have a listview wich i
display 3 columns (id,restaurant,city) from a sqlite...(using a
simplecursoradapter to bind)how I select a row and open it to edit or view.

Anyone has a reference to send me or example !?

Thanks
Igor

-----Original Message-----
From: android-developers@googlegroups.com
[mailto:android-developers@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of ehpaul
Sent: sexta-feira, 25 de maro de 2011 15:15
To: Android Developers
Subject: [android-developers] Re: Any way to detect if the GPS data is
"real"

Thanks for your reply. Sorry that I didn't post my question clearly.
As I am aware, it possible for my 3rd party app to manipulate the GPS
location. My question is that if there is any way to detect the location is
"Real" from the satellite instead of manipulated?

Re: select a row in a listview

by Justin Anderson » Sat, 26 Mar 2011 02:46:36 GMT

 You're really going to have to provide more information here, otherwise we
are only going to be guessing at what you really want to accomplish...

Thanks,
Justin Anderson
MagouyaWare Developer
 http://sites.google.com/site/magouyaware

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 12:41 PM, Igor Nesralla Ribeiro

RE: select a row in a listview

by Igor Nesralla Ribeiro » Sat, 26 Mar 2011 03:20:39 GMT

 Justin,

Well, i have a listview wich I list a restaurants informations like name and
city how i select a row and open a acitivity with more detail about the
restaurant I had opened ?!

Can you help me ?

Best Regards
Igor

You're really going to have to provide more information here, otherwise we
are only going to be guessing at what you really want to accomplish...

Thanks,
Justin Anderson
MagouyaWare Developer
 http://sites.google.com/site/magouyaware

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 12:41 PM, Igor Nesralla Ribeiro <nesra...@gmail.com>

Hi,
I'm newbie on android dev. Sorry for any problem....I have a listview wich i
display 3 columns (id,restaurant,city) from a sqlite...(using a
simplecursoradapter to bind)how I select a row and open it to edit or view.

Anyone has a reference to send me or example !?

Thanks
Igor

Thanks for your reply. Sorry that I didn't post my question clearly.
As I am aware, it possible for my 3rd party app to manipulate the GPS
location. My question is that if there is any way to detect the location is
"Real" from the satellite instead of manipulated?

Re: select a row in a listview

by Justin Anderson » Sat, 26 Mar 2011 03:31:09 GMT

 Well, that didn't really contain any more information...  Are you wanting to
programatically select a row to do that?  Are you wanting to do that when
the user clicks on an item in the listview?

Take a look at this notepad tutorial. It has a list of notes. When you click
a note it opens a new activity to edit the note.
 http://developer.android.com/resources/tutorials/notepad/index.html

Thanks,
Justin Anderson
MagouyaWare Developer
 http://sites.google.com/site/magouyaware

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 1:20 PM, Igor Nesralla Ribeiro

--

RE: select a row in a listview

by Igor Nesralla Ribeiro » Sat, 26 Mar 2011 07:11:02 GMT

 Ops sorry for my english....yes I waiting a users click on a item in the
listview think this tutorial is goodut I have a questioni bind my
listview using a simplecursosadapter has any diference for this tutorial !?

Thanks in advance

Igor

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 1:20 PM, Igor Nesralla Ribeiro <nesra...@gmail.com>

Justin,

Well, i have a listview wich I list a restaurants informations like name and
city how i select a row and open a acitivity with more detail about the
restaurant I had opened ?!

Can you help me ?

Best Regards
Igor

Thanks for your reply. Sorry that I didn't post my question clearly.
As I am aware, it possible for my 3rd party app to manipulate the GPS
location. My question is that if there is any way to detect the location is
"Real" from the satellite instead of manipulated?

RE: select a row in a listview

by Kostya Vasilyev » Sat, 26 Mar 2011 07:17:11 GMT

 You can use listView.setOnItemClickListener. It will be passed the clicked
item's position as well as its id.
26.03.2011 2:12  "Igor Nesralla Ribeiro" <nesra...@gmail.com>
:

--

RE: select a row in a listview

by Igor Nesralla Ribeiro » Sat, 26 Mar 2011 07:27:23 GMT

 Thanks Kostya

Any way to get a _id on a textview ecause I bind the listview from a databse