regarding HTTPClient : How to get the HTTP request posted by the native browser

by Viju » Fri, 20 May 2011 09:34:00 GMT

Is it possible to get all the HTTP URL request triggered by the
browser (Apache) from my client application ? If then, can you please
tell me the framework API which gives me the URL ?

I'm developing some kinda of HTTP sniffer application for android
which will log all the HTTP Url request made by the native browser
(Apace) and store it in a local file.

--

Re: regarding HTTPClient : How to get the HTTP request posted by the native browser

by Jens » Fri, 20 May 2011 17:31:40 GMT

 Apache - as in the HttpClient, org.apache.http.* or the web server?
Further - the browser in the phone typically doesn't use the apache
HTTP client library, it's JNI to WebKit.

The good thing is that you're not going to be able to sniff either
without building your own firmware and flashing the phone.

1. Urgent Help needed!!!

barusan nyoba pake droidx injek flexi bisa tu bos

-eradroid-
sent from droidx powered by 100%indonesia

2. OOT: 5 vs 1

Hahah kocak itu lagi tahlilan bb ya robot ijo nya :p
sent using my iPhne