regarding Gprs

by nageswara rao rajana » Fri, 20 May 2011 09:42:23 GMT

       I  want to send data to web server through gprs from android
application, can any one help .

With regards,
Nagu.

--

Re: regarding Gprs

by Saurav » Fri, 20 May 2011 12:30:46 GMT

 Connect to web server just like u do in a Java program. open an http
connection and send data in post.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Saurav Mukherjee.

On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 5:51 PM, nageswara rao rajana <nagu.raj...@gmail.com

1. 绛斿: How to slip right/left to review next/previous item in the listActivity?

Dear All,

        How to slip right/left to review next/previous item in the
listActivity?
        There are some items in the listview, they list normally, click one
item and an activity comes out for corresponding details, I wanna know how
to slip right/left on the activity page to review next/previous item's
detail with another activity page ?

Thanks,

Best Regards,
David