LatinIME container height too small

by Joerie » Mon, 27 Dec 2010 23:13:02 GMT

I'm having some trouble with the (revamped) LatinIME keyboard on 2.3 -
it's height is somehow incorrect. In both portrait and landscape mode,
it displays at roughly 1/5th of the screen height (whereas I'd expect
it to be ~50%). The width is fine, spanning the full width of either
portait or landscape mode.

- The Japanese IME displays fine, which - I suppose - isolates the
issue to being somewhere in the LatinIME
- My screen size is 480x800, and I've set ro.sf.lcd_density
accordingly (240).

Has anyone got an idea where I should start looking?

Joerie

1. Desire a2sd

Bro itu semua aplikasi di move to sdcard ya ?
Saya cuma dpt internal memory 104 MB ,
Custom rom memakai apa bro ?

**tambahsayangsamadiksri**

** Desire numpak si Lemot  **