Implementing a DeviceLimiter

by Philip Sheard » Fri, 25 Feb 2011 12:58:18 GMT

 Has anyone actually managed to do this? The documentation counsels
against it, but it is also vague and inaccurate.

I have tried extending LicenseChecker, and implementing that way. I
can then override isDeviceAllowed, but the method in NullDeviceLimiter
still gets called. Looking at the code, the NullDeviceLimiter class
seems to be hard coded in.

1. Fwd: Alarm Manager

Hi,
I have a similar problem..
I have to send a sms on alarm to a predefined number. first time it works
well... sends the sms on alarm but then if i set the alarm to send a
different sms,it sends the previous sms.