Identify phone number on web page

by Anndy » Wed, 09 Mar 2011 20:22:44 GMT

 Hi All,

I have a html page which i am going to open in a WebView. Is there a
way I can identify a phone number on the page and when click on it,
calls the number.

Regards,
Anndy

--

Re: Identify phone number on web page

by drasticp » Thu, 10 Mar 2011 01:05:49 GMT

 Take a look at the Linkify class. It may be quite useful. You would
need to use it to add markup to the html before the webview renders
it.

 http://developer.android.com/reference/android/text/util/Linkify.html

1. Any twitter updates??

Hey guys
i wish to share my app with twitter... even though i am always
facebooking but somehow i managed to get
hands on facebook sdk for android and got my application working for
facebook.
But now i want to do the same for twitter
any kind of help would be much appreciated

2. Fwd: SIP