How to get class file from APK.

by HariRam » Fri, 20 May 2011 09:42:22 GMT

 Hi guys:

Is it possible to get class file from APK.??

--
Thanks and
Regards

1. Twitter Release Official App for Android

Mooooorning,

As subject, anyone?
tinyurl.com/39h37yo

Salam,
Benny

2. Scala, Android, Eclipse - not including Scala jar?

Bob> I would guess in this case that Scala depends on parts of the Java
Bob> J2SE SDK which are not included in Android. I would be rather
Bob> surprised if you can get Scala to run on Android, in fact. If you
Bob> want to try anyway, I may be able to offer suggestions for the
Bob> tricky places.

The HarassMe application is built using Scala (and has just been
open-sourced, see http://git.rfc1149.net/harassme.git). And I know of
several other applications using Scala.

Bob> Scala packaging has certainly improved since I last played with it
Bob> about 3 years ago. I found it to be somewhat flaky then, which
Bob> limited how we could use it...I would expect it's more mature now,
Bob> so I'm curious to take another look.

I encourage you to do that, as writing Scala code is really pleasant.

  Sam
--
Samuel Tardieu -- s...@rfc1149.net -- http://www.rfc1149.net/

--

3. Paging om mooks

4. Spica Upgraded To Eclair Version 2.1

5. Advice For First (Simple?) Non-Tutorial Project

6. Ini bener kagak iklannya?

7. Try the free AndroidShell app to speed you learning of Android programming