How to create future SMS

by HariRam » Fri, 20 May 2011 12:27:56 GMT

 Hi Guys,

I am doing SMS application and i have a idea to integrate sending SMS in
future. for this I tried Alarm manager but dint get any perfect result. can
anyone have a idea of how to do a future sms, pls guide me.

--
Thanks and
Regards

1. adb logcat Error

Since upgrading to the v1.6 SDK, I'm getting an intermittent error
when trying to launch the logcat from the command line:

 exec '/system/bin/sh' failed: Bad address (14) -

It's not that my path variables are not updated properly, because as I
say, it works sometimes (about half the time). It's annoying. I'm
running in Eclipse with Windows 7. Anyone else experiencing this?

2. Minta tutorial nge root htc magic bwt nubie dongmaster.

Loh kok casenya seperti Vony, kayaknya sehati nih dikau
berdua....hihihihihi.

Memang masih gunakan rom official & belum diroot bro ?

On Oct 13, 2009 5:56 PM, "Rendra A. Trisaksono" <andr...@rendratjoa.com>

Buat Hero ada ya Oom, Tethering ane gak jalan. Huehuehue... Diapakan ini?

Salam,
Rendra
17:55:58

Sent from my Android/BlackBerry?