How to create future SMS

by HariRam » Fri, 20 May 2011 12:27:56 GMT

 Hi Guys,

I am doing SMS application and i have a idea to integrate sending SMS in
future. for this I tried Alarm manager but dint get any perfect result. can
anyone have a idea of how to do a future sms, pls guide me.

--
Thanks and
Regards

1. Porting on Nokia N95 ?

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if porting android on Nokia N95 is possible and if yes is
there anyone in the group who has done that.

Regards,

Butters

--
"Linux IRC chaT - xchat for linux, mirc for windows find DALnet or manually
add irc.dal.net , connect and join #Linuxers."

website:

2. Accessories HTC Desire, Google Nexus One, Motorola Milestone - Motorola Droid, Samsung Galaxy Spica, Universal USB Car Charger.

Setahu aku jangan bro , nanti khan ada via japrian aja kalau ada yang nanya,
secara dikau udh oke dalam bidang jual beli hehehehe
Colek me kalau salah :)
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry and N1

        Milestone - Motorola Droid, Samsung Galaxy Spica, Universal USB Car
Charger.

Maaf kalo salah. :D

kalo update barangnya boleh ga sih?

soalnya yang : Milestone - Droid Hard {*filter*} Case Black - Barangnya
udh di booked 2 2 nya....

:D

Join:  http://www.***.com/
Moderator: id.andr...@gmail.com
ID Android Developer:  http://www.***.com/
ID Android Surabaya:  http://www.***.com/
ID Android on FB:  http://www.***.com/

Join:  http://www.***.com/
Moderator: id.andr...@gmail.com
ID Android Developer:  http://www.***.com/
ID Android Surabaya:  http://www.***.com/
ID Android on FB:  http://www.***.com/

3. Camera preview - works on all devices apart from the Droid

4. Buku "Lets Android the World"

5. Android Openssl library - libcrypto.so and libssl.so

6. Name of apk

7. Beda facebook for android dan bloo