Alert Dialog to display across activities?

by TreKing » Tue, 02 Mar 2010 01:48:59 GMT

Well, you could use a Toast message, that will stay up regardless of what's
going on, but that's timed and will go away eventually. I highly doubt that
you will be able to do this otherwise.

And why do you want to do this anyway? There's probably a better strategy as
far as usability is concerned.

TreKing - Chicago transit tracking app for Android-powered devices
 http://sites.google.com/site/rezmobileapps/treking

1. increase the swipe more sensitive

Hi all,

  I need to increase the swipe more sensitive. how to change any
idea....

Thanks
C.Rajesh

--