How can I draw/move a point on screen ?!

by Diogo Salaberri » Fri, 20 May 2011 03:13:14 GMT

 Any tutorial ? Any link ?

Thanks, bye.

--
Atenciosamente;
Diogo Bonoto Salaberri

--

Re: How can I draw/move a point on screen ?!

by Nicholas Johnson » Fri, 20 May 2011 03:20:49 GMT

 Look at all the documentation on developer.android.com

Re: How can I draw/move a point on screen ?!

by Diogo Salaberri » Fri, 20 May 2011 04:46:57 GMT

 Some more especific !?

Thanks.

--
Atenciosamente;
Diogo Bonoto Salaberri
Bacharel em Cincia da Computao - UFPel

--

Re: How can I draw/move a point on screen ?!

by Kristopher Micinski » Fri, 20 May 2011 04:58:37 GMT

 What are you trying to do !? ...

You want to put a point on the screen?  Like, using the screen as a place to
draw an image?

Look at using the Canvas class.  You can grab a canvas associated with a
view, and you should be able to draw on it, and then move a point around by
using a drawing handler which simply moves the point around.  What are you
trying to do?

(I'm guessing that if you're a beginniner, and you didn't know to look for
the Canvas class, and you want to move something around, that you want to
make a game...)

Kris

--

Re: How can I draw/move a point on screen ?!

by Droid » Fri, 20 May 2011 04:59:23 GMT

 I think you have to use paint() - but I have the same problem and have
not got round to it yet. :(

--

Re: Re: How can I draw/move a point on screen ?!

by Diogo Salaberri » Fri, 20 May 2011 05:04:14 GMT

 I want to put a point on the screen and move him around it.

Thanks, I waiting.

--
Atenciosamente;
Diogo Bonoto Salaberri
Bacharel em Cincia da Computao - UFPel

--

Re: Re: How can I draw/move a point on screen ?!

by Kristopher Micinski » Fri, 20 May 2011 05:04:22 GMT

Wait, why is that a *problem*?

How else should it be done?

kris

--

Re: Re: How can I draw/move a point on screen ?!

by Kristopher Micinski » Fri, 20 May 2011 05:05:33 GMT

Good. Now google "graphics java tutorial 2d"

kris

--

Re: Re: How can I draw/move a point on screen ?!

by TreKing » Fri, 20 May 2011 05:11:36 GMT

What have you done so far?
Where exactly are you stuck?
What kind of answer are you expecting with such a statement that's
completely lacking in detail?

TreKing < http://sites.google.com/site/rezmobileapps/treking> ; - Chicago

1. event handling

Hello all.

I have one question about event handling in View. If my onTouchEvent
method will return false when ACTION_DOWN appears - I can't get
ACTION_UP for my view ?

--

2. Guna Nya SDCard di Partisi itu buat apa yah? (HTC MAGIC 32A)

Magic pake custom ROM yg uda support apps2sd aja bro jadi tinggal bikin partisi
di sdcard
@jakontil
ris...@naekgenteng.com