Fwd: newbie ijin gabung

by bobby selfian pradana » Tue, 01 Feb 2011 07:23:40 GMT

From: "bobby selfian pradana" <bobbyself...@gmail.com>
Date: 31 Jan 2011 16:12
Subject: newbie ijin gabung
To: <id-andr...@gmail.com>

perkenalkan semua...nama saya bobby, baru belajar pke android,mohon
bimbingan para suhu suhi sekalian

hehehehe......

1. Button text padding changes when text changes

Hi guys,

I have encountered a weird occurrence with Buttons and I hope someone
can explain to me why it is happening.

On load of my activity, my Button has default texts set in it. When
the user clicks on one of them, the Button's text changes. When I test
my app on small screen devices, the bottom part of the default text is
cut off for letters with "hooks" like j, p, y, g. But when the
button's text changes, the letters are not cut off.

According to my investigations, the top padding for default texts is 8
pixels. When the text changes, it becomes 6 pixels. I don't change the
padding before changing the text, so why does this happen?

Thanks in advance.

- Zarah.

--

2. can't show LOGO when booting kernel

hi all,

when I booting my kernel 2.6.35,
the LOGO can't show up,
but actually I do something really,

***************************************
i)
in my default config
CONFIG_LOGO=y
CONFIG_LOGO_LINUX_CLUT264=y
and other configs for relative video & frame buffer setting is set to "y"

ii)
my panel is work and on when booting,
the display driver is really working
***************************************
but I can't see anything when my kernel booting now,
is it a frame buffer issue?
because frame buffer driver seems not to be work.

I really have no idea about this

please give me some suggestion,
thanks so much

--

3. listen to soft keyboard close event

4. How to set static ip for wifi configuration

5. WTHelp: DHD update

6. Android Beginner Having Problems

7. how to increase voice recording time?