Fwd: newbie ijin gabung

by bobby selfian pradana » Tue, 01 Feb 2011 07:23:40 GMT

From: "bobby selfian pradana" <bobbyself...@gmail.com>
Date: 31 Jan 2011 16:12
Subject: newbie ijin gabung
To: <id-andr...@gmail.com>

perkenalkan semua...nama saya bobby, baru belajar pke android,mohon
bimbingan para suhu suhi sekalian

hehehehe......

1. storing an array of objects

Hi, I have an array of 5 Timer objects in my app, some of wich have
been scheduled with a TimerTask.
I need to be able to store and load these 5 Timers; is there a way to
save Objects? Maybe storing the address of the array would be enough?
How could I do that?
Thanks
Simone

--

2. Why add child Activities to TabActivity instead of simply using Views

Yup, If the individual activities would maintain their own activity
stack, then it would have been good. I mean, from inside a tab, you
launch another activity, and the new activity should be displayed
inside the tab, that would have been a better use.

Perhaps, the only one advantage that I can see here is that, if an
Activity is being used somewhere else, other than the TabActivity,
then you can write a separate Activity and then just include this
activity inside a tab whenever you want. Morever, writing code for all
the views for the tab inside a single Java file is too complex.

Apart from this, there's no reason I can see.

Thanks and Regards,
Kumar Bibek

--

3. Search, Result and Detail workflow inside a tab

4. Question: How to change android:keyTextColor in PopupKeyboard...

5. INTENT.ACTION_SEND

6. Button inside an EditText?

7. Wap Receiver