Fwd: newbie ijin gabung

by bobby selfian pradana » Tue, 01 Feb 2011 07:23:40 GMT

From: "bobby selfian pradana" <bobbyself...@gmail.com>
Date: 31 Jan 2011 16:12
Subject: newbie ijin gabung
To: <id-andr...@gmail.com>

perkenalkan semua...nama saya bobby, baru belajar pke android,mohon
bimbingan para suhu suhi sekalian

hehehehe......

1. image .iso

hi,

I try to build the code to create a .iso file. i use this line
commande:
" sudo make -j2 iso_img "

but i have this error:
" make: *** No rule to make target `iso_img'.  Stop."

so, have you a solution or how to add this rule?
thanks,

jpaum

--

2. Guidance : kernel + drivers + porting + customisation

Hi everyone

I am a newbie to this android world. I have some knowledge about linux. Can
someone guide/provide me some stuff inorder to get a grip on android kernel
development, devices drivers, porting and android customisation. Googling
just takes me to lot of irrelavent stuff. I have abt 6 months of free time.
Really interested in learning this stuff. Plz post some good resources.

Thankyou in advance
Vivek

--

3. s3c6410 Gingerbread port

4. Is there a user-level vfs layer in android?

5. OOT: Apple menstore lokasi, Honeycomb juga sepertinya; Blackberry, Windows Phone 7 gimana??

6. Paging fascinate user :)

7. which brand phone best for developing android app