Fwd: newbie ijin gabung

by bobby selfian pradana » Tue, 01 Feb 2011 07:23:40 GMT

From: "bobby selfian pradana" <bobbyself...@gmail.com>
Date: 31 Jan 2011 16:12
Subject: newbie ijin gabung
To: <id-andr...@gmail.com>

perkenalkan semua...nama saya bobby, baru belajar pke android,mohon
bimbingan para suhu suhi sekalian

hehehehe......

1. Always permission denial when trying to read Email Account

Hello Everyone,

I've the problem when I want to read "com.android.email.provider" to
get default email account. Always have a java.lang.SecurityException:
"Permission Denial: reading com.android.email.provider.EmailProvider
uri content://com.android.email.provider/account from pid=429,
uid=10023 requires com.android.email.permission.ACCESS_PROVIDER".

Though I've add the permission request in my manifest file:
<manifest xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android"
      package="com.test.emailaccount"
      android:versionCode="1"
      android:versionName="1.0.0"

    <uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="3" />
    <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.READ_OWNER_DATA"/

    <uses-permission
android:name="com.android.email.permission.ACCESS_PROVIDER"/>

    <application android:icon="@drawable/icon" android:label="@string/
app_name">
        <activity android:name=".view.Splash" android:label="@string/
app_name">
            <intent-filter>
                <action android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN" />
                <category
android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" />
            </intent-filter>
        </activity>
    </application>
</manifest>

Below is my code, this test code is under Android 2.0:
    /**
     * Helper method for finding the default account.
     */
    public static final Uri CONTENT_URI = Uri.parse("content://
com.android.email.provider/account");
    /**
     * This projection is for searching for the default account
     */
    public static final String RECORD_ID = "_id";
    public static final String IS_DEFAULT = "isDefault";
    private static final String[] DEFAULT_ID_PROJECTION = new String[]
{
        RECORD_ID, IS_DEFAULT
    };
    static private long getDefaultAccountWhere(Context context) {
        Cursor cursor = context.getContentResolver().query(CONTENT_URI,
                DEFAULT_ID_PROJECTION,
                "isDefault" + "=1", null, null);       //Always throw
SecurityException in this line
        try {
            if (cursor.moveToFirst()) {
                return cursor.getLong(0);   // column 0 is id
            }
        } finally {
            cursor.close();
        }
        return -1;
    }

Actually, this code is copied from "Email Appliction" in Android 2.0
Source Code. But why it can not work in my application?
Does anyone can help me?

Thanks a lot!
Sure

--

2. Intercepting incoming messages and performing some processing

Hi All,

First off, I need to tell you people that I am pretty new to
programming for Android Devices, so If my question is pretty dumb,
pardon me :) .

I want to know if what I have in mind is possible... I want to
intercept incoming messages (SMS only for now) to scan for a specific
message (based on some text in it) and redirect only those specific
messages to my Application where I will be performing some action
based on the content. If the incoming message does not have the text
that I am looking for, then I want the phone's built-in messaging app
to handle the message as any other message.

Since I am very new to android programming, and new to intents (cool
thing, BTW), I am not sure if this is possible. I think its possible
to have an activity to launch when a message is received with some
specific intent, right? But after I decide that my activity doesn't
want to handle the message, is it possible to redirect it to the built
in messaging app? How do I go about this?

--

3. Can't access layout views from inside parent view

4. Content Provider General Questions For a Newbie

5. Blapk Market is back!!

6. testing

7. foyage, Free App wajib untuk Androi