Fwd: redirct the an alert or replay to the device that send sms

by vineeshkc » Fri, 04 Mar 2011 17:13:25 GMT

 *can u give me  any site or code    related to this *?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marcin Orlowski <webnet.andr...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 2:16 PM
Subject: Re: [android-developers] redirct the an alert or replay to the
device that send sms
To: vineeshkc <kcvine...@gmail.com>

Sure, you can send your SMS back on such event. You got all you need
from incoming SMS (incl. senders' number). About an "alert" - there's
no such thing like crossplatform "alert" (whatever it should be)
feature you could use to notify sender's device.

Marcin

1. LatinIME container height too small

Hi,

I'm having some trouble with the (revamped) LatinIME keyboard on 2.3 -
it's height is somehow incorrect. In both portrait and landscape mode,
it displays at roughly 1/5th of the screen height (whereas I'd expect
it to be ~50%). The width is fine, spanning the full width of either
portait or landscape mode.

- The Japanese IME displays fine, which - I suppose - isolates the
issue to being somewhere in the LatinIME
- My screen size is 480x800, and I've set ro.sf.lcd_density
accordingly (240).

Has anyone got an idea where I should start looking?

Joerie

--

2. omapevm3530 kernel panic --- gingerbread

Hi,

Since you have a shell, it is likely to be a framework initialization
problem rather than a kernel problem.
Try running logcat in the shell to see if it has some errors. The large
number of untracked pid exit messages is also worrying.
You can try increasing the init loglevel to see what was happening at the
time.

-Hemanth

--

3. Review: Motorola Defy

4. AES in Gingerbread

5. Spesifikasi Komputer untuk menjalankan Aplikasi Android

6. Paging Ocu Mudo

7. Feedback for service for android developers requested