Fwd: redirct the an alert or replay to the device that send sms

by vineeshkc » Fri, 04 Mar 2011 17:13:25 GMT

 *can u give me  any site or code    related to this *?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marcin Orlowski <webnet.andr...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 2:16 PM
Subject: Re: [android-developers] redirct the an alert or replay to the
device that send sms
To: vineeshkc <kcvine...@gmail.com>

Sure, you can send your SMS back on such event. You got all you need
from incoming SMS (incl. senders' number). About an "alert" - there's
no such thing like crossplatform "alert" (whatever it should be)
feature you could use to notify sender's device.

Marcin

1. Narsis pagi-pagi

Huahahahha cooolllll.... but no... wakwakwak

On Mar 15, 2010 9:05 AM, "Jeffry Leonardus" <leonardusjeff.andr...@gmail.com>

Barusan cobain themes baru nich... keren uey.. hehehe...

~~~
@leonardusjeff
~~~~~~
*Home is Where Google is*

2. Saving/Restoring List<CustomClass>

Maybe this is more of a Java question..

I have a java.utils.List populated with instances of my own class. I
want to save them and have them restored when running the app again.

I'm thinking of saving it as a string in SharedPreferences. I need to
serialize everything so I guess my CustomClass needs to implement
Serializeable.. but List does not implement it. I was hoping to just
call serialize on the list and the list would call serialize on all
its items.

How would you do it?

Thx

--

3. Weather app di android

4. Need custom arc shape for seek bar

5. Getting the battery current and voltage values for the Android Phone

6. Gtalk force close

7. about the signature permission - what happen if the declaring app is uninstalle