Fwd: redirct the an alert or replay to the device that send sms

by vineeshkc » Fri, 04 Mar 2011 17:13:25 GMT

 *can u give me  any site or code    related to this *?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marcin Orlowski <webnet.andr...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 2:16 PM
Subject: Re: [android-developers] redirct the an alert or replay to the
device that send sms
To: vineeshkc <kcvine...@gmail.com>

Sure, you can send your SMS back on such event. You got all you need
from incoming SMS (incl. senders' number). About an "alert" - there's
no such thing like crossplatform "alert" (whatever it should be)
feature you could use to notify sender's device.

Marcin

1. Format SD card.

Hi,

Is there any way to Format the SD card data, through Android SDK code?

Regards,
Raj

--

2. Application Initialization: Best or Better Practice

I have an application that is driven by a configuration XML: various
app properties are loaded at the app start-time by parsing the XML and
initializing static variables of some class. The data read from this
XML drives different Activities of the application. Presently, I have
called the "parsing and the properties-initialization" from the
onCreate() of my Main Activity.

I have a few questions as regards this case/approach:

1. Should I invoke the app initialization method from the Application
Object or is the current approach correct? What advantages/
disadvantages do/would we get/have if I choose to invoke it from the
Application object?

2. Do we really need a static class? Can we have all the properties as
a static Collection variable in the application object?

3. Parsing a XML(~200 nodes) at app load time might take some time(not
sure how long tho); How can I avoid the dreaded ANRs? I am using a
Pull Parser.

Please help me find answers to these questions.

Thank you.

--

3. How to install a DRM CD content

4. Sensor Manager: How to Use

5. using soundPool but sound plays after a delay, sound is lagging

6. link for my products in android market

7. Mohon info Huawei G6600