Fwd: redirct the an alert or replay to the device that send sms

by vineeshkc » Fri, 04 Mar 2011 17:13:25 GMT

 *can u give me  any site or code    related to this *?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marcin Orlowski <webnet.andr...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 2:16 PM
Subject: Re: [android-developers] redirct the an alert or replay to the
device that send sms
To: vineeshkc <kcvine...@gmail.com>

Sure, you can send your SMS back on such event. You got all you need
from incoming SMS (incl. senders' number). About an "alert" - there's
no such thing like crossplatform "alert" (whatever it should be)
feature you could use to notify sender's device.

Marcin

1. How to hide APIs in framework

Hi All,

Is it possible to hide some of the API's implemented at framework layer from
displaying it to Applications? If possible how can I achieve this? This is
needed to customize to a particular customer. Please somebody reply.

--

2. Requirment in java/Android

Hi all we have some opening in java/android .

 1 or more years of experience in developing applications in Android.

 Should have good experience in working on Eclipse workbench..

 Should be extremely good with working on UI

 Should be able to tune applications for performance.

 Should have good programming basics in terms of following best
practices and coding guidelines

 Should have at least 2 years of experience in application programming
in any platform/technology/language

send me your profile - h...@hrventure.com

--

3. IllegalArgumentException occurs when passing url to post data ... plz help

4. add RelativeLayout at runtime

5. Temen2 Di Jogja Ngariung .. eh ngumpul yuk .. jgn mpe ketinggalan .. he he

6. Accessing Environment Variables by the running process

7. What is the main differences between android sdk 1.5 and android sdk 2.0