Fwd: redirct the an alert or replay to the device that send sms

by vineeshkc » Fri, 04 Mar 2011 17:13:25 GMT

 *can u give me  any site or code    related to this *?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marcin Orlowski <webnet.andr...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 2:16 PM
Subject: Re: [android-developers] redirct the an alert or replay to the
device that send sms
To: vineeshkc <kcvine...@gmail.com>

Sure, you can send your SMS back on such event. You got all you need
from incoming SMS (incl. senders' number). About an "alert" - there's
no such thing like crossplatform "alert" (whatever it should be)
feature you could use to notify sender's device.

Marcin

1. mouse over/touch event speed

Hi,
 i'm implementing a first part of a game,.Basically the game consits
of a "baseball bat", that the user is able to move over the screen as
fas as whatever the mouse left-button or finger touch is pressed or
pushed. This "baseball bat" should be situated to a short distance of
the finger touch/mouse-click pointer, and should move at the same
speed the user move its finger/mouse. All of this is to be able to bat
some balls that will be coming from the top of the screen.

The baseball bat is implemented with a View, and has its onDraw method
overriden in order to draw the baseball bat on it canvas. To make the
baseball bat moved, i've override the onTouch event of the
FrameLayout, in order to receive the mouse event coodinates, remove
the baseball bat View from the old position and create a new View with
at the new updated position.

I'm facing the following problem: if i move the mouse pointer too
fast, the baseball bat doesn't have it position updated at the same
speed. So there is a disgusting delaying effect, between both of
them.

How can i solve this problem?
Pherhaps the strategy to remove and add, a new view to re-render the
baseball bat is incorrect....

Could somebody give me a piece of advice or an example to fix this?

Thanks!

--

2. Windows or Mac as an Android development platform?

Would be interested in people's opinion on which platform provides a
better host environment for Android development.

3. hierarchyviewer crashes on startup

4. Urgent How can I deploy android application to Google App Engine ????

5. Question regarding media player android

6. what google Maps/GPS API can do...

7. Emulator hangs