Eclipse's android perspectives have gone

by Dewi Jones » Sat, 29 Jan 2011 03:08:39 GMT

 How do you get them back? cheers

--

RE: Eclipse's android perspectives have gone

by Tommy » Sat, 29 Jan 2011 03:53:30 GMT

 Window ---> Open Perspective --> DDMS

Or is totally gone?

-----Original Message-----
From: android-developers@googlegroups.com
[mailto:android-developers@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Dewi Jones
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2011 11:26 AM
To: Android Developers
Subject: [android-developers] Eclipse's android perspectives have gone

How do you get them back? cheers

1. Ethernet and POTS modem

Hello,

Is it possible to have Ethernet(RJ45) and POTS modem(over Serial)
interfaced on Android2.2 platform for internet connectivity?
what level of BSP modifications will be required for the same?
are there any examples/reference documents for the same?

my target platform is going to be freescale i.MX53x processor with
Android BSP (SABRE reference design)
can any one confirm if SABRE reference design's Android BSP already
supports Ethernet?

Thanks & Regards.
Rajeev

--

2. ActionBar Tabs Fragment EditText instance

I'm working on an app that has multiple tabs in the ActionBar in
Honeycomb, every tab extends a fragment and every fragment is an
instance of the same class. So in every fragment I have a edittext
with the same name.
What I want to do is to be able to do is to reach this edittext in the
selected tab and extract the text from it in a different fragment that
is not a part of the tabs.
Does anyone have a suggestion of how what I can do to achieve this?

--

3. Gallery Infinite Loop

4. Class not found exception static fragment library

5. Communicating with USB devices on Android Tablet

6. Rooted Application yg Cespleng buat semua Android

7. Creating xml with image from DB