Eclipse's android perspectives have gone

by Dewi Jones » Sat, 29 Jan 2011 03:08:39 GMT

 How do you get them back? cheers

--

RE: Eclipse's android perspectives have gone

by Tommy » Sat, 29 Jan 2011 03:53:30 GMT

 Window ---> Open Perspective --> DDMS

Or is totally gone?

-----Original Message-----
From: android-developers@googlegroups.com
[mailto:android-developers@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Dewi Jones
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2011 11:26 AM
To: Android Developers
Subject: [android-developers] Eclipse's android perspectives have gone

How do you get them back? cheers

1. The No.1 Magic Community Talk - Share and Learn Magic Tricks.

Wow, this list is full of spam... and this one even faked who it was from

2. Transition animation for dynamic (single) view.

Alll the examples I find for transition animations (push left out,
push right in, etc.) deal with moving from one view to another. What
about an application that only has one view, but dynamically changes
the data feeding that view?

The best common example of this is the base calendar app. It has
identical views, but when you swipe forward or backward the date of
the view transitions with a swipe animation.

How do I reproduce this? Surely I don't have to inflate ViewFlippers
for the same view? And if so, what is the best way to go about this?

Thanks in advance.

--

3. How to set Connection mode?

4. LIVE REPORT: Wonder Girl Showcase

5. The No.1 Magic Community Talk - Share and Learn Magic Tricks.

6. Control any led of the device, does the sdk allow?

7. Scaling Animations: What does Android consider a scale of 1.0?