Donwload Android Market di emulator 2.3 (GingerBread)

by jevrie10 » Sun, 12 Dec 2010 15:53:48 GMT

 misi gan, nubie mw cba sharing aj ni tentang download android market
di emulator gingerbread.
ni dapet dri sebuah situs luar. bgi yg mw cba silangkan aj lgsg ksni.

 http://www.tech-recipes.com/rx/10004/accessing-android-market-from-android-sdk/

Re: Donwload Android Market di emulator 2.3 (GingerBread)

by Ocu Mudo » Mon, 13 Dec 2010 00:24:19 GMT

 Nice share...thanks....sol

 http://www.tech-recipes.com/rx/10004/accessing-android-market-from-android-sdk/

Re: Donwload Android Market di emulator 2.3 (GingerBread)

by mas 掳drie鈩 » Mon, 13 Dec 2010 00:47:03 GMT

Other Threads

1. looking for developer experienced in Open GL to write a fun app for Android

Eldev, LLC (Tunes for Android, Jokestr, Wallpaperoid) is looking for a
developer familiar with Open GL technology to write a new, fun
application/game for Android Platform. please send your resume to
eldev...@gmail.com

This is a contract position with good compensation.

2. AW: SQLite3 sql command to show tables in a database

hi michael,

try this

SELECT name FROM sqlite_master WHERE type = "table"
bye
marcus