CPU Clock History

by axlrose...@zworg.com » Wed, 19 Jan 2011 09:45:02 GMT

 So I want something that can keep track of CPU clock speed over a
period of time. Specifically when the screen was off. I asked around
and no really had a good solution.

Being new to android but old to linux, I figured I could just make a
script that would check /proc/cpuinfo and every couple of seconds and
save it to a text file. Simple....I thought.

CPUinfo on my phone (HTC Incredible) doesn't show processor speed.

Anyone know of a way to accomplish what I want? Maybe there is an app
out already that will do what I wish, but I haven't been able to find
one.

1. Fwd: wanted chart api for the android application..

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: sheik <sheik...@gmail.com>
Date: May 9, 12:13pm
Subject:Looking for  chart api for the android application..
To: Android Developers

HI,.
I am looking for the .jar file or an api where i can use and draw
charts for my android application...i searched net about it couldnt
find much results..Kindly help in it to find any chart api that can be
for the android applications....

thanks,
regards
sheik

2. Unknown error

Unknown error. continuously.
That's all.
red message 'Unknown error.'
Some other projects like ApiDemos are not shown the message.
But Notepad is shown. Even though Notepad and its manifest have no
error.

3. what is "android:maxEms" from TextView class?

4. Video Recorder as alternative to Camera Preview filter?

5. wanted chart api for the android application..

6. Video Recorder as alternative to Camera Preview filter?

7. jar file play on android..