How to get the WebView UserAgent (without having a Context)

by Mariano Kamp » Wed, 16 Dec 2009 03:16:19 GMT

 That's exactly the point why I try to store ApplicationContexts, but those
don't work in this case.

Other Threads

1. Problem while passing aray list to next activity in widget application

Why not save the object to a global variable and access it in your next
activity? Something like

public class myArrayList extends Application{
private ArrayList<Whatever> myList;

public ArrayList<Whatever> getList(){
return myList;
}
public void setArrayList(ArrayList<Whatever> ArrayListFromActivity){
this.myList=ArrayListFromActivity;

((xmlName)this.getApplication()).getList(); and
((xmlName)this.getApplication()).setArrayList(yourArrayList);

hope this helps

you can set and get this by using: