Build iptables for android

by solene_lj » Wed, 09 Mar 2011 00:21:18 GMT

 Hello, everyone~

Is there anyone can explain how to compile and build iptables for
android with the sources of iptables? I downloaded the compiler cross
for arm, I don't know how to build iptables with it.

Thanks a lot for your help!!!

jie

--

Re: Build iptables for android

by Earlence » Wed, 09 Mar 2011 00:27:11 GMT

 iptables is already available on the system.
$ adb shell
$ su
# iptables -L

should give you an output.

Cheers,
Earlence

1. Attention moderators: Fwd: Increase Your App Downloads on Android Market

Isn't there something in the groups terms of service that says "don't spam"?

Ah.. here we are. Section 4:
Google authorizes you to view [..] the Materials solely for your personal,
non-commercial use.
You may not sell [..] or otherwise use the Materials in any way for any
public or commercial purpose.

There is also a section on "may not: post [..] disruptive commercial
messages or adverti{*filter*}ts, or anything else prohibited by the Group owner."

 http://www.***.com/

(I was going to post this on -dev but.. hopefully the mods will see this on
-discuss. Obviously they got my addy from -dev.)

Its nice to know android has already attracted scammers. Hopefully nobody
will fall for this crap. (FWIW at first glance I thought it was from goog
since gmail doesn't display the 'from' info by default. It certainly reads
like an 'approved' ad..)