battery recalibration (SPICA) Cyanogenmod Froyo CM.7.5

by Defriando Riza » Fri, 03 Dec 2010 11:19:04 GMT

 RR,
Jika ada yg mengalami kebingungan dengan status battery yg drain so fast
setelah upgrade ke CM.7.5, ternyata battery statsnya harus dicalibrate di
menu recovery setelah apply value undervolt (UV)
berikut tutorialnya, sorry kalo sudah ada yg posting.

Battery recalibration.doc

Re: battery recalibration (SPICA) Cyanogenmod Froyo CM.7.5

by Danang Prakoso » Fri, 03 Dec 2010 13:23:15 GMT

 Berlaku untuk semua Rom CM ga om?

1. Delete assets at runtime

Hi all,

I have a large (900kb) asset in the assets directory which is only
used once by the app at initialization time. Is there way for me to
delete this file at runtime?
If not delete change it's contents to "0" and effectively reduce its
size to almost nothing.
There isn't really any point of having this take space on the phone's
limited memory.

Thanks for the help.

2. "Apple iPhone Developers Mostly Don't Make Much Money"

Well, Funky Expenses is making around 50c a day (yes 50 cents) as an
ad-supported program with 1800ish market registered active installs and admob
advertising.

Hopefully once Google re-enable the companies checkout account we can list the
ad-free pay-for version and generate some revenue that way (it was suspended
due to not agreeing to a new ToS), although there are some users who've
uninstalled the app because they don't want ads in the program and won't pay
for the ad-free version (ahh... what it would be to be able to run the company
for free).

Only time will tell whether the Android ecosystem will be able support
companies, but at the moment it's not looking too good.

Al.
--

* Written an Android App? - List it at http://andappstore.com/ *

======
company number 6741909. The registered head office is Kemp House,
152-160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX, UK.

subsidiaries.