Any way to add team members so they can see Android Market data?

by darrinps » Fri, 20 May 2011 05:32:43 GMT

 Let's say that you have a team that develops Android applications and
you want each team member to be able to see the crash reports on the
Android Developer Console.

Is there any way to do that?

I am told that such a thing exists for IPhone and in fact you can even
set up roles with different levels of authority. I'd just be happy if
there is a way to specify a group of people who has access to a
companies view into the Developer Console!

Thanks.

--

Re: Any way to add team members so they can see Android Market data?

by Nathan » Fri, 20 May 2011 06:14:01 GMT

 That would be great.

Re: Any way to add team members so they can see Android Market data?

by TreKing » Fri, 20 May 2011 06:15:42 GMT

Pfft, no one works like that - we're all indies!

Besides giving everyone access to the publishing account? Nope.

I am told that such a thing exists for IPhone and in fact you can even set

What!? That's crazy! It's like the iPhone market people put thought into how
their developers would use their product!

I think you're going to be a sad panda for a long long time. Maybe next
Google I/O.

TreKing < http://sites.google.com/site/rezmobileapps/treking> ; - Chicago

1. Windows Cupcake SDKs compilation

I tried the instructions from the git repo for building windows and they
don't work.

To start  with cygwin bases everything off /cygwin rather than / so even
trying to run repo gets;

/bin/sh: bad interpreter: No such file or directory

And if you hack around that by altering repo to point to /cygwin/bin/sh you
get;

Getting repo ...
   from git://android.git.kernel.org/tools/repo.git
warning: templates not found /usr/share/git-core/templates/
remote: Counting objects: 386, done.
git: 'index-pack' is not a git-command. See 'git --help'.
fatal: write error (Broken pipe)
fatal: index-pack failed

:(

Al.

---

* Written an Android App? - List it at http://andappstore.com/ *

======
company number  6741909. The registered head office is Kemp House,
152-160 City Road, London,  EC1V 2NX, UK.

subsidiaries.