ActionBarSherlock: Action Bar Helper for All Android Versions.

by Jake Wharton » Fri, 11 Mar 2011 00:25:03 GMT

 Good morning developers,

I wanted to let everyone know that I have released version 2.0 of my
library, ActionBarSherlock<https://github.com/JakeWharton/ActionBarSherlock/>,
which facilitates the use of the action bar design pattern on all version of
Android.

The library will automatically use the native ActionBar if it is available
(currently only Android 3.0) or fall back to a custom third-party
implementation of your choice (e.g.,
GreenDroid<https://github.com/hameno/GreenDroid>,
Android-ActionBar <https://github.com/johannilsson/android-actionbar>,
etc.). This should allow you to only have to maintain a single set of
activities and layouts in most cases.

There are sample implementations, example APKs, and of course the library
source code available on its GitHub project
page<https://github.com/JakeWharton/ActionBarSherlock/>
.

I welcome all comments, suggestions, and criticism via reply to this thread,
directly via email <jakewhar...@gmail.com>, using GitHub messages,
issues<https://github.com/JakeWharton/ActionBarSherlock/issues>,
or pull requests, or on Twitter < http://twitter.com/JakeWharton> ;. Large lump
sums of money are also accepted.

--

RE: ActionBarSherlock: Action Bar Helper for All Android Versions.

by 鏇惧皯褰 » Sat, 12 Mar 2011 04:21:48 GMT

 thanks man. it's cool

I wanted to let everyone know that I have released version 2.0 of my library,
ActionBarSherlock, which facilitates the use of the action bar design pattern
on all version of Android.

The library will automatically use the native ActionBar if it is available
(currently only Android 3.0) or fall back to a custom third-party
implementation of your choice (e.g., GreenDroid, Android-ActionBar, etc.). This
should allow you to only have to maintain a single set of activities and
layouts in most cases.

There are sample implementations, example APKs, and of course the library
source code available on its GitHub project page.

I welcome all comments, suggestions, and criticism via reply to this thread,
directly via email, using GitHub messages, issues, or pull requests, or on
Twitter. Large lump sums of money are also accepted.

1. Tmobile Native IM versi 1.1.2 worked via gprs/3G and wifi

All....native im yahoo versi 112 dari cliq  sudah di krack oleh
Zappletoo dari xda forum dan bisa jalan di 3g maupun via wifi..

fyi

keunggulan app chat ini salah satunya adalah lebih hemat battre
dibanding applikasi multichat sejenis.

yang minat silahkan sedot di:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=577825

screenshot:

http://i46.tinypic.com/emyq0.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/2vw8bhd.jpg

2. Android Hidden Secret Codes

Android hidden secret codes

**#*#4636#*#*
*
This code can be used to get some interesting information about your phone
and battery. It shows following 4 menus on screen:

Phone information
Battery information
Battery history
Usage statistics

**#*#7780#*#*
*
This code can be used for a factory data reset. It'll remove following
things:

Google account settings stored in your phone
System and application data and settings
Downloaded applications

It'll NOT remove:

Current system software and bundled applications
SD card files e.g. photos, music files, etc.

PS: Once you give this code, you get a prompt screen asking you to click on
"Reset phone" button. So you get a chance to cancel your operation.

**2767*3855#
*
Think before you give this code. This code is used for factory format. It'll
remove all files and settings including the internal memory storage. It'll
also reinstall the phone firmware.

PS: Once you give this code, there is no way to cancel the operation unless
you remove the battery from the phone. So think twice before giving this
code.

**#*#34971539#*#*
*
This code is used to get information about phone camera. It shows following
4 menus:

Update camera firmware in image *(Don't try this option)*
Update camera firmware in SD card
Get camera firmware version
Get firmware update count

*WARNING: Never use the first option otherwise your phone camera will stop
working and you'll need to take your phone to service center to reinstall
camera firmware.
*
*
*#*#7594#*#**

This one is my favorite one. This code can be used to change the "End Call /
Power" button action in your phone. Be default, if you long press the
button, it shows a screen asking you to select any option from Silent mode,
Airplane mode and Power off.

You can change this action using this code. You can enable direct power off
on this button so you don't need to waste your time in selecting the option.

*
*#*#273283*255*663282*#*#*
*
This code opens a File copy screen where you can backup your media files
e.g. Images, Sound, Video and Voice memo.

**#*#197328640#*#*

*This code can be used to enter into Service mode. You can run various tests
and change settings in the service mode.

WLAN, GPS and Bluetooth Test Codes:

*#*#232339#*#* OR *#*#526#*#* OR *#*#528#*#* - WLAN test (Use "Menu" button
to start various tests)
*#*#232338#*#* - Shows WiFi MAC address
*#*#1472365#*#* - GPS test
*#*#1575#*#* - Another GPS test
*#*#232331#*#* - Bluetooth test
*#*#232337#*# - Shows Bluetooth device address

**#*#8255#*#*
*This code can be used to launch GTalk Service Monitor.

Codes to get Firmware version information:

*#*#4986*2650468#*#* - PDA, Phone, H/W, RFCallDate
*#*#1234#*#* - PDA and Phone
*#*#1111#*#* - FTA SW Version
*#*#2222#*#* - FTA HW Version
*#*#44336#*#* - PDA, Phone, CSC, Build Time, Changelist number

Codes to launch various Factory Tests:

*#*#0283#*#* - Packet Loopback
*#*#0*#*#* - LCD test
*#*#0673#*#* OR *#*#0289#*#* - Melody test
*#*#0842#*#* - Device test (Vibration test and BackLight test)
*#*#2663#*#* - Touch screen version
*#*#2664#*#* - Touch screen test
*#*#0588#*#* - Proximity sensor test
*#*#3264#*#* - RAM version

NOTE: All above codes have been checked on Google Android phone Samsung
Galaxy I7500 only but they should also work in other Google Android phones.

source <http://www.askvg.com/google-android-hidden-secret-codes/>

--
the mark we make today shapes our future,,

3. Programming model for embedded programmers?

4. Control any led of the device, does the sdk allow?

5. Can't sign my apk after updating sdk 2.2 (and the adt plugin)

6. OOT : Nyoto @jiung :p

7. setSelection doesn't work when list is updated by a thread