Android site

by jman » Tue, 14 Apr 2009 12:10:14 GMT

 Put together the software apps that entered the ADC I and some more to
my collection at:
 http://www.androidlet.com

1. Fwd: what will be the parameter of HttpGet httpget = new HttpGet("http://10.91.28.203");

so how to config device to access the internet

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kostya Vasilyev <kmans...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, May 18, 2011 at 4:37 PM
Subject: Re: [android-developers] what will be the parameter of HttpGet
httpget = new HttpGet("http://10.91.28.203");
To: android-developers@googlegroups.com

 18.05.2011 14:58, Rocky :

10.91.28.203 its not reachable , but localhost is reachable, while
www.google.com is also not reachable from adb shell

Then your device is not configured to access the Internet.

--
Kostya Vasilyev -- http://kmansoft.wordpress.com

Thanks & Regards

Rakesh Kumar Jha
Software Developer
Symphony Services Corp (India) Pvt Ltd
Bangalore
(O) +918030274295
(R) +919886336619

--

2. "Using lunch master without the GUI. No such file: generic-eng." error during building of code

When I have given the build command "./build/envsetup.sh", everything is
fine but when I have given "lunch generic-eng" command the following error
appeared i.e. "Using lunch master without the GUI. No such file:
generic-eng."

--

3. How to write TextView's text with multi color

4. 螒蟺: google-api-client + Buzz + OAuth2 + auth token

5. Root MyTouch 4G

6. list of receiver that i can a declare in manifest

7. Whether NeofreeRunner is compatible with android 2.3