shared private component between application

by Dianne Hackborn » Fri, 13 Mar 2009 18:19:48 GMT

 Yes, if they have the same shared user ID, they have the same underlying
uid, and for security purposes are indistinguishable for one another.

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 5:24 AM, guillaume leterrier (Teleca Germany) <

--
Dianne Hackborn
Android framework engineer

provide private support.  All such questions should be posted on public
forums, where I and others can see and answer them.

Other Threads

1. Custom Drawable Type refrerenced from XML

Hi I was wondering if something like this is possible {

public class Foo extends Drawable {
 public void draw(Canvas canvas) {
    ... custom draw routine

some_layout.xml
<View
   android:id="@+id/view1"
   android:background="@drawable/Foo"
/>

I know the second syntax doesn't work. However is such a concept
possible? Like can I reference a custom drawable class implementation
and ask for it to be used in place of a drawable made through an XML
layout?

--

2. FIXED But 1 question: Strange Issue..Fail to set top app changed..Please help

It turns out that for some reason when I do a
myTextView.setText(Html.fromhtml()) it errors out BUT ONLY on the new
application. On the old application (where I copied the source code exactly
from) the FromHtml method works just fine. In order to fix this I had to add
this: myTextView.setText(String.valueOf(Html.fromHtml()));

WHY? I am targeting the same os platform in both applications its just one
application has less activities and services because it is just a subset of
another app that I wanted to break out...