passing a class from one process to another

by DevilMayCry » Mon, 13 Apr 2009 12:12:42 GMT

 Hi guys i am looking for an example that allows me to pass a custom
class to a remote process. So far in the doc remote service example
only an integer is passed i would like to pass a class on my own. I
have implemented the parcelable protocol but i am really not  sure how
to pass that class. Any help please?

passing a class from one process to another

by Ralf » Mon, 13 Apr 2009 12:54:40 GMT

 You might want to read the section on the developer guide on AIDL and IPC:
 http://developer.android.com/guide/developing/tools/aidl.html

It explains how you can send a Parceleable data via an IPC.
R/

1. Fwd: FireWall Packets in Jitter Buffer