BUG: terrible one

by imen » Fri, 09 May 2008 07:23:49 GMT

Sponsored Links
I am doing an application that with it we can execute J2ME
applications on Android platform.
I have a problem, that when i compile the application it is correcte
and the Android emulator runs but an error appears there : "An error
has occured in org.microemu.util.ThreadUtils"
I examinate this file, but it is correct
Then, i did the debug step by step and the debuger stops on an another
file that imports from the previous one.
I put the line where the debuger stops as a comment and i repeat the
debug but i stops there.

Please can everybody help me
I am blocked, why the debuger stops on a comment line and how ?


Thank you

BUG: terrible one

by Renato Mangini » Fri, 09 May 2008 12:02:15 GMT


What "another file" is that? If it is an Android file, it may be that the
runtime you are running it on is not the same version as the source you have
linked the debugger to (currently the google code page has source code for
m5-rc14 only).

If it is your own code, there may be some problem in your compilation
process, keeping an old version of your code on the runtime. In this case,
try to completely remove your application from the android runtime before
running again.

Renato Mangini


Sponsored Links

Other Threads


when I re-install an application, i get PACKAGE_REMOVED followed by

I never see PACKAGE_REPLACED.  any ideas why?  And actually, I never
see any of the PACKAGE_* actions except in LogCast -- I cannot get my
broadcast receiver to get the events.

i'm doing this in the emulator using adb --

adb install -r MyApp.apk

My Android manifest has these lines in it:

                <receiver android:name="com.test.MyApp.UpdateReceiver">

And my UpdateReceiver.java looks like this:

package com.test.MyApp;

import android.content.BroadcastReceiver;
import android.content.Context;
import android.content.Intent;

public class UpdateReceiver extends BroadcastReceiver {

        public void onReceive(Context context, Intent intent) {
                String action = intent.getAction();
                System.err.println("action: " + action);



2. open all blocked sites in your country now

open all blocked sites in your country now

Browse the internet securely using Your Proxy

 You can unblock popular social networking sites such as myspace,
bebo, facebook and many other sites.



3. who can give a summary about the strong reference and weak reference in Android

4. Large file (> 2GiB) support in bionic

5. Unable to get redraw of View

6. Documents regarding drivers/MMC

7. OOT: Cerita lucu