Name that service ...

by robotissues » Mon, 26 Jan 2009 06:08:06 GMT

Sponsored Links
 I would like to call the service that makes the phone "jump" when an
icon is selected on the home screen (it does this on the G1 at any
rate).  Part of the problem is that I have no idea what to call it so
I do not know how to find it!  Does anyone know if this service is
exposed and if so, what is its name?  Better yet ... is there a list
of the currently available services?


Name that service ...

by Jason Van Anden » Mon, 26 Jan 2009 19:37:10 GMT

 I think I figured it out ... vibrate.  I thought that the vibration that
occurs when you click on a home icon had a different feel than the standard
issue vibrate ... but I guess its just the quickness of the pulse.  Hope
this helps someone else.



Sponsored Links

Other Threads

1. Manually create links

Is there any way to manually create phone links on certain strings?
The autolink keeps highlighting zip codes as phone links. Thanks!


2. Paging bos anto sby

Dear mods dan rekan rekan,

Mohon maaf numpang jalumnya...

@ bos anto sby mohon hub saya.penting di:


Dikarenakan saya kehilangan no japri jenengan.terima kasih


Rudi nurcahyo

"Indonesian Android Community [id-android]" 

3. Can i remove my status bar notification without opening my app?

4. Intercepting the Android phone dialer

5. Screen guard HTC Hero CDMA sprin

6. Approach to cache large amount of Textual and audio data in Android application

7. Filter for crapps (crap apps)