view and subview

by Jags » Sat, 17 Jul 2010 20:47:05 GMT

 is there a way i can create a view and add some textviews into it ?
programmatically ? any sample code ?

regards

--

view and subview

by grace » Mon, 19 Jul 2010 14:28:52 GMT

 hi please check out the sample code for creating views and viewGroups
without a xml

public class tut3 extends Activity {

    @Override

        super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);

        ScrollView sv = new ScrollView(this);

        LinearLayout ll = new LinearLayout(this);

        ll.setOrientation(LinearLayout.VERTICAL);

        sv.addView(ll);

        TextView tv = new TextView(this);

        tv.setText("Dynamic layouts ftw!");

        ll.addView(tv);

        EditText et = new EditText(this);

        et.setText("weeeeeeeeeee~!");

        ll.addView(et);

        Button b = new Button(this);

        b.setText("I don't do anything, but I was added
dynamically. :)");

        ll.addView(b);

        for(int i = 0; i < 20; i++) {

                CheckBox cb = new CheckBox(this);

                cb.setText("I'm dynamic!");

                ll.addView(cb);

        }

        this.setContentView(sv);

1. Fwd: how to make center image bigger than rest images , in gallery