cannot start oprofile in android

by waterblood » Mon, 16 Feb 2009 11:12:39 GMT

 Hi all,

   I cannot start oprofile in my android device. Does anyone can guid
me how to start the oprofile in android?

  Below is my type in shell:
opcontrol --init
opcontrol --no-vmlinux
opcontrol --reset
opcontrol --setup --event=CPU_CYCLES:100000
opcontrol --start
opcontrol --stop

  And I check the code in external/oprofile/op_config.h

#define OP_DRIVER_BASE  "/dev/oprofile"
#define OP_DATA_DIR     "/data/oprofile"

  Does those directory should be created by "opcontrol --init"? But i
cannot see the directory created in my file system.

Thanks for your reply
guoyin chen

cannot start oprofile in android

by ATC » Thu, 05 Mar 2009 17:10:21 GMT

 Did you fix this problem?

cannot start oprofile in android

by waterblood » Mon, 09 Mar 2009 05:45:09 GMT

 Actually not.

1. custom fast scroll thumb

How can i set custom thumb for fast scroll.

--

2. OOT WTA yg pake handset android garansi lokal siapa aja yak..

Kalau garansi pribadi masuk lokal gak zik

*siu siul merem
Ichan nih.
sent by jave aka jupe