Guna Nya SDCard di Partisi itu buat apa yah? (HTC MAGIC 32A)

by riswan » Sat, 27 Feb 2010 16:14:26 GMT

 Magic pake custom ROM yg uda support apps2sd aja bro jadi tinggal bikin partisi
di sdcard
@jakontil
ris...@naekgenteng.com

-----Original Message-----
From: "Reza.Iransah" <logay.pek...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 00:12:49

Guna Nya SDCard di Partisi itu buat apa yah? (HTC MAGIC 32A)

by Renner Chen » Sat, 27 Feb 2010 16:37:42 GMT

 Udah kl yg buatan ahmgsk (lupa spellnya) itu kl gak salah yg baru dibuat
biaa optional app2sd nya.. untuk aktifkan tinggal dari terminal ketik
ahmgsk.sh gitu...

--rc
Magic 32A - CursorSense32A v1.2.6.1

kalo eclair yang 2.1 seri made by me kl ga salah yah....

yg buat new radio....

itu udh support belum om?

cara cek udh support ato belum gimana caranya om?

custom ROM yg uda support ap...

00:12:49 > To: Indonesian A...

1. Creating SetContentView

I am trying to change setContentView(R.layout.main) to setContentView
(R.layout.video_player) but this change does  not actually change or
occur in the Java file.

Java

public static final class layout {
        public static final int main=0x7f030000;

should a new widget (video_player) be created in the main layouts
first.

--

2. Subscript

I am trying to display text with subscripts in my application.  For
example, I want to display "X1 =" and then have an edittext field.
The "1" would be in subscripts.  How would I accomplish this in my xml
layout file?

--

3. Unpublished App receiving comments and ratings

4. Thanks to mr.AJ

5. TranslateAnimation slide from just offscreen

6. How to autoscroll text in a TextView correctly

7. RIGHT way to kickstart composing a new Calendar event?