Guna Nya SDCard di Partisi itu buat apa yah? (HTC MAGIC 32A)

by riswan » Sat, 27 Feb 2010 16:14:26 GMT

 Magic pake custom ROM yg uda support apps2sd aja bro jadi tinggal bikin partisi
di sdcard
@jakontil
ris...@naekgenteng.com

-----Original Message-----
From: "Reza.Iransah" <logay.pek...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 00:12:49

Guna Nya SDCard di Partisi itu buat apa yah? (HTC MAGIC 32A)

by Renner Chen » Sat, 27 Feb 2010 16:37:42 GMT

 Udah kl yg buatan ahmgsk (lupa spellnya) itu kl gak salah yg baru dibuat
biaa optional app2sd nya.. untuk aktifkan tinggal dari terminal ketik
ahmgsk.sh gitu...

--rc
Magic 32A - CursorSense32A v1.2.6.1

kalo eclair yang 2.1 seri made by me kl ga salah yah....

yg buat new radio....

itu udh support belum om?

cara cek udh support ato belum gimana caranya om?

custom ROM yg uda support ap...

00:12:49 > To: Indonesian A...

1. Equally spaced TableLayout grid

I have a TableLayout where each cell of the table contains a single
button or textView.  I want to make sure that every cell has the same
height and the same width.  In other words all column widths are the
same and all row heights are the same.  Of course, it has to do this
while resizing the TableLayout to its given layout_width and
layout_height.  Do I have to do the math myself and set each cell
manually or is there an automatic way to do it?

Thanks.

--

2. reading the system logs...

is there a programmatic way to read the system logs?

i know they are stored in /dev/log

-phil

--

3. Password Security / Encryption / Decompile?

4. Headset Detection

5. TimeStamp to record Start and Stop times!

6. Capturing HEADSET_PLUG (android.intent.action.HEADSET_PLUG)

7. ProgressDialog question