Guna Nya SDCard di Partisi itu buat apa yah? (HTC MAGIC 32A)

by riswan » Sat, 27 Feb 2010 16:14:26 GMT

 Magic pake custom ROM yg uda support apps2sd aja bro jadi tinggal bikin partisi
di sdcard
@jakontil
ris...@naekgenteng.com

-----Original Message-----
From: "Reza.Iransah" <logay.pek...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 00:12:49

Guna Nya SDCard di Partisi itu buat apa yah? (HTC MAGIC 32A)

by Renner Chen » Sat, 27 Feb 2010 16:37:42 GMT

 Udah kl yg buatan ahmgsk (lupa spellnya) itu kl gak salah yg baru dibuat
biaa optional app2sd nya.. untuk aktifkan tinggal dari terminal ketik
ahmgsk.sh gitu...

--rc
Magic 32A - CursorSense32A v1.2.6.1

kalo eclair yang 2.1 seri made by me kl ga salah yah....

yg buat new radio....

itu udh support belum om?

cara cek udh support ato belum gimana caranya om?

custom ROM yg uda support ap...

00:12:49 > To: Indonesian A...

1. use of inbuilt video codecs

I suppose that Android uses the OPENCORE from packet video to do all
the stuffs related to video encoding and decoding. I want to use the
built in capabilities of my processor which provides Standard level
encoding/decoding of multiple content formats including MPEG4, H.263,
H.264. How i will use the inbuilt hardware based encoding decoding
instead of Android's software based opencore ?
website:

2. Returning to my application after a call ends

Hi,

I want to return to my own application after a call originated from
within it ends.

I have implemented the notification to get the call state change to
IDLE, and managed to launch another app from there, but not to launch
my own app.

Is this doable ?

TIA

3. Is it possible to start an remote activity which is loaded by classLoader

4. ARMv4, different file systems, and other patches.

5. Is it possible to start an remote activity which is loaded by classLoader

6. What is the difference between onOptionsItemSelected and onMenuItemSelected?

7. How to draw an image on top of another drawable?