Guna Nya SDCard di Partisi itu buat apa yah? (HTC MAGIC 32A)

by riswan » Sat, 27 Feb 2010 16:14:26 GMT

 Magic pake custom ROM yg uda support apps2sd aja bro jadi tinggal bikin partisi
di sdcard
@jakontil
ris...@naekgenteng.com

-----Original Message-----
From: "Reza.Iransah" <logay.pek...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 00:12:49

Guna Nya SDCard di Partisi itu buat apa yah? (HTC MAGIC 32A)

by Renner Chen » Sat, 27 Feb 2010 16:37:42 GMT

 Udah kl yg buatan ahmgsk (lupa spellnya) itu kl gak salah yg baru dibuat
biaa optional app2sd nya.. untuk aktifkan tinggal dari terminal ketik
ahmgsk.sh gitu...

--rc
Magic 32A - CursorSense32A v1.2.6.1

kalo eclair yang 2.1 seri made by me kl ga salah yah....

yg buat new radio....

itu udh support belum om?

cara cek udh support ato belum gimana caranya om?

custom ROM yg uda support ap...

00:12:49 > To: Indonesian A...

1. Android - NPE in BrowserFrame

I get this exception triggered by users occasionally that I cannot
reproduce. Since it's issued from looper I suppose it is result of
Handler-type callback. I found similar bug on Google code but putting
the solution into code didn't solve it. The problem is at this line of
code in BrowserFrame:

WebAddress uri = new WebAddress(
    mCallbackProxy.getBackForwardList().getCurrentItem()
   .getUrl());

Which throws this Exception because I suppose mCallbackProxy is null

java.lang.NullPointerException
at android.webkit.BrowserFrame.handleMessage(BrowserFrame.java:348)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:123)
at android.webkit.WebViewCore$WebCoreThread.run(WebViewCore.java:471)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1060)

And the questions are - will this forclose the app? And how do I work
around this bug?

--

2. Great Idea in need of better JAVA pro

Hi,
I am a practicing Emergency Medicine Physician and specialized in
Ambulatory Care Medical Centers.
Also, I have been involved with computers programming since Fortran,
Apple 2C, 8086 and on.
Android peaked my interest, as I have, what I consider to be, a great
app for use when visiting a doctor
office for a sick call.  It is well thought out medically and medico-
legally, accurate, interactive and very user friendly.

Due to my time limitation, and the fact that Ie never written in
JAVA, I believe that with one or several enthusiastic
Android developers (tech-wise), a working prototype App could be
running in a short time.

I would like to find Android developers to assist me.

Also, I think that this program has a great chance of vertical
leverage.
Please drop me a note as soon as you think if you would be talk this
over with me.
Thank You,
Sal Perconte, MD

sperco...@comcast.net

--

3. Motorola Android Improvements

4. Communication between AppWidgetProvider and Configuration Activity

5. Possible in emulator? Querrying google map? Unlocking Anrdoid Example

6. SlidingDrawer interaction

7. Record voice calls on HTC Tattoo or HTC Hero