Guna Nya SDCard di Partisi itu buat apa yah? (HTC MAGIC 32A)

by riswan » Sat, 27 Feb 2010 16:14:26 GMT

 Magic pake custom ROM yg uda support apps2sd aja bro jadi tinggal bikin partisi
di sdcard
@jakontil
ris...@naekgenteng.com

-----Original Message-----
From: "Reza.Iransah" <logay.pek...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 00:12:49

Guna Nya SDCard di Partisi itu buat apa yah? (HTC MAGIC 32A)

by Renner Chen » Sat, 27 Feb 2010 16:37:42 GMT

 Udah kl yg buatan ahmgsk (lupa spellnya) itu kl gak salah yg baru dibuat
biaa optional app2sd nya.. untuk aktifkan tinggal dari terminal ketik
ahmgsk.sh gitu...

--rc
Magic 32A - CursorSense32A v1.2.6.1

kalo eclair yang 2.1 seri made by me kl ga salah yah....

yg buat new radio....

itu udh support belum om?

cara cek udh support ato belum gimana caranya om?

custom ROM yg uda support ap...

00:12:49 > To: Indonesian A...

1. Really need help: Services, Intents

I have a appname.java file in a project, got the layouts and
everything. After a user presses a button i need the window to close
(finish()?) and a service to start, which i have in service.java in
the same project. how do i get service.java to be executed as a
service? What intent should i use if all it will be doing is sending
some data to a webserver every couple minutes?

2. ANN: Veecheck library published

Wow! I'm impressed with the website. Will try it soon.

--
take care,
Muthu Ramadoss.

http://mobeegal.in - mobile search. redefined. +91 98403 48914

3. How to use findViewById(int id) out of onCreate() ?

4. Two listViews with static data in one .xml file

5. unable to open AndroidManifest.xml

6. OpenGL support

7. I need a favor please from someone who has Real HTC Device (new androind GPhone)....