Guna Nya SDCard di Partisi itu buat apa yah? (HTC MAGIC 32A)

by riswan » Sat, 27 Feb 2010 16:14:26 GMT

 Magic pake custom ROM yg uda support apps2sd aja bro jadi tinggal bikin partisi
di sdcard
@jakontil
ris...@naekgenteng.com

-----Original Message-----
From: "Reza.Iransah" <logay.pek...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 00:12:49

Guna Nya SDCard di Partisi itu buat apa yah? (HTC MAGIC 32A)

by Renner Chen » Sat, 27 Feb 2010 16:37:42 GMT

 Udah kl yg buatan ahmgsk (lupa spellnya) itu kl gak salah yg baru dibuat
biaa optional app2sd nya.. untuk aktifkan tinggal dari terminal ketik
ahmgsk.sh gitu...

--rc
Magic 32A - CursorSense32A v1.2.6.1

kalo eclair yang 2.1 seri made by me kl ga salah yah....

yg buat new radio....

itu udh support belum om?

cara cek udh support ato belum gimana caranya om?

custom ROM yg uda support ap...

00:12:49 > To: Indonesian A...

1. How to open multiple windows?

Hi..
      How can we open multiple windows in android.I want to open page
in different windows so that i can switch from one page to another.Is
their anyway other than tab host?If we go to Browser application in
android we can see one menu tab containing Windows which open multiple
windows.same way wedr we can implement.?

--

2. GraphicsActivity Problem

Hi,

I like to do this simple graphics oriented program.
But i can't able to do this. B'coz i can't able to extend GraphicsActivity
Class.
I don't know why?

Any body know about these?....

my code is given below....

/*
 * Copyright (C) 2007 The Android Open Source Project
 *
 *
 *      http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
 *
 * limitations under the License.
 */

import android.app.Activity;
import android.content.Context;
import android.graphics.*;
import android.os.Bundle;
import android.view.KeyEvent;
import android.view.*;

import java.io.InputStream;
import java.io.ByteArrayOutputStream;

public class AlphaBitmap extends GraphicsActivity {

    @Override
    protected void onCreate(Bundle savedInstanceState) {
        super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
        setContentView(new SampleView(this));
    }

    private static class SampleView extends View {
        private Bitmap mBitmap;
        private Bitmap mBitmap2;
        private Bitmap mBitmap3;
        private Shader mShader;

        private static void drawIntoBitmap(Bitmap bm) {
            float x = bm.getWidth();
            float y = bm.getHeight();
            Canvas c = new Canvas(bm);
            Paint p = new Paint();
            p.setAntiAlias(true);

            p.setAlpha(0x80);
            c.drawCircle(x/2, y/2, x/2, p);

            p.setAlpha(0x30);
            p.setXfermode(new PorterDuffXfermode(PorterDuff.Mode.SRC));
            p.setTextSize(60);
            p.setTextAlign(Paint.Align.CENTER);
            Paint.FontMetrics fm = p.getFontMetrics();
            c.drawText("Alpha", x/2, (y-fm.ascent)/2, p);
        }

        public SampleView(Context context) {
            super(context);
            setFocusable(true);

            InputStream is =
context.getResources().openRawResource(R.drawable.app_sample_code);
            mBitmap = BitmapFactory.decodeStream(is);
            mBitmap2 = mBitmap.extractAlpha();
            mBitmap3 = Bitmap.createBitmap(200, 200, Bitmap.Config.ALPHA_8);
            drawIntoBitmap(mBitmap3);

            mShader = new LinearGradient(0, 0, 100, 70, new int[] {
                                         Color.RED, Color.GREEN, Color.BLUE
},
                                         null, Shader.TileMode.MIRROR);
        }

        @Override protected void onDraw(Canvas canvas) {
            canvas.drawColor(Color.WHITE);

            Paint p = new Paint();
            float y = 10;

            p.setColor(Color.RED);
            canvas.drawBitmap(mBitmap, 10, y, p);
            y += mBitmap.getHeight() + 10;
            canvas.drawBitmap(mBitmap2, 10, y, p);
            y += mBitmap2.getHeight() + 10;
            p.setShader(mShader);
            canvas.drawBitmap(mBitmap3, 10, y, p);

Thanks & Regards
Sasikumar.S

--

3. how to do call interception

4. Bagi2 invitation google wave

5. Best practice for supporting all devices (varying sdks...)

6. Popular apps vanished!

7. launchMode problem