How can I start the ADB Deamon programatically ???

by Dianne Hackborn » Thu, 10 Sep 2009 11:36:41 GMT

 You could look at the source code and see how it is done.  I believe adb is
in the system/base project.

--
Dianne Hackborn
Android framework engineer

answer them.

1. Android for Joggers & Walkers

Does android detect the speed and direction of a person walking or
jogging. Can we make an android app for enthusiast walkers and joggers?

2. Don't believe me on my stats? SEE THIS VIDEO Download....