access parent's protected variable when extend a android class!

by Romain Guy » Thu, 12 Mar 2009 09:44:22 GMT

 Because as you said, this field has the default access modifier, which
restricts its use to the android.widget package.

--
Romain Guy
Android framework engineer

to provide private support.  All such questions should be posted on

1. we are going to the second round

One of the games (Bogee Expedition) that were submitted by our team,
unfortunately didn't make it to the second round... but the second one
(Mazeness) did !  Thank you !

--

2. Fw: WTS Sprint HTC Hero BNIB Unlocked...

FYI.
Dari milis sebelah.
Dah ada yang CDMA tuw.