Bitmaps (.bmp) don't show up in 'Pictures' when on SDCard

by Gavin Aiken » Sun, 08 Mar 2009 18:10:15 GMT

 Thanks clark, I wasn't aware png was lossless, I changed the format and it
all works fine!

Cheers,

Gav

1. Response to a really old message

So I'm going through old messages and noticed one where I'm named by
name.  The part where it says "in your face incognito" in the e-mail
below. After this I just feel obligated to answer:{*filter*}you man!
Anyway, congrats that you won! Too lazy to find out if you won second
round. If you did then congrats again.

chrisP    View profile
  More options May 9, 3:17 pm