Fwd: is android supports npapi(c/c++) plugins

by MIND GAME » Thu, 11 Jun 2009 00:46:33 GMT

From: MIND GAME <lovekhanna04...@gmail.com>
Date: Jun 10, 4:08pm
Subject: is android supports npapi(c/c++) plugins
To: android-framework

i am trying to load a npapi plugin using webview.
code is
    webview.getSettings().setJavaScriptEnabled(true);
    webview .getSettings().setPluginsEnabled(true);
    webview.getSettings().setPluginsPath("/android_asset/web/");
    System.out.println("Default plugin path
is :"+webview .getSettings().getPluginsPath());
    webview.loadUrl("file:///android_asset/web/test.html");
but plugin is failing to load...
please help me out.....
thanks in advance...

1. Urgent: MapActivity - Couldn't get connection factory client (API key does not work)

Eclipse 3.4.1
JDK 1.5.0_16
Android SDK 1-1.0_r1
Mac OS X 10.5

Used "keytool -list -keystore ~/.android/debug.keystore" to get my
md5.

public class MyMapView extends MapActivity {
        private static final int MILLION = 1000000;
        MapView map;
        MapController controller;
        double lat;
        double lon;
        GeoPoint myPoint;

    @Override
        super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
        setContentView(R.layout.gps_mapview);

        Intent i = getIntent();
        lat = i.getDoubleExtra("latitude", 0);
        lon = i.getDoubleExtra("longitude", 0);
        int latE6 = (int) (lat * MILLION);
        int lonE6 = (int) (lon * MILLION);
        myPoint = new GeoPoint(latE6, lonE6);

        map = (MapView) findViewById(R.id.mapView);
        ViewGroup zoom=(ViewGroup)findViewById(R.id.zoom);
        zoom.addView(map.getZoomControls());
        controller = map.getController();
        controller.setZoom(17);
        controller.setCenter(myPoint);

gps_mapview.xml:
<RelativeLayout xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/
android" android:layout_height="fill_parent"
android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:id="@+id/RelativeLayout01">
<com.google.android.maps.MapView
        android:id="@+id/mapView"
        android:layout_width="fill_parent"
        android:layout_height="fill_parent"
        android:apiKey="07c5fr_xEBx7bK9b7bK9e0Wc07bK9CYr7bK9zQ"
        android:clickable="true"/>
<LinearLayout android:layout_width="wrap_content"
android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:id="@+id/zoom"
android:layout_alignParentBottom="true"
android:layout_centerInParent="true">
</LinearLayout>
</RelativeLayout>

2. TimerTask help

Hello everyone, I'm some what new to java and very new to android. I'm
trying to create a Clock for a MMO I play. I was able to get it
running with the normal java de{*filter*} but seeing I don't have
ActionListener I had to use TimerTask which I'm new to.

I want my program to simply just display the time and in text format
nothing special or cool. It seems to "run" fine, but the Timer doesn't
seem to be functioning properly.

Anyway here is a link to the code:
 http://www.***.com/
 http://www.***.com/

Also is there a way to test programs without the emulator? I need to
test my apps a lot since I'm new and having to wait for the emulate to
start is very time consuming.

Any help on how to setup the Timer properly I would be very grateful!

Thanks!

3. Exact Battery level value

4. getCurrentLocation

5. Extending the built-in address book application

6. Andriods SAXParser

7. Extending ACTION_PICK ?