Fwd: is android supports npapi(c/c++) plugins

by MIND GAME » Thu, 11 Jun 2009 00:46:33 GMT

From: MIND GAME <lovekhanna04...@gmail.com>
Date: Jun 10, 4:08pm
Subject: is android supports npapi(c/c++) plugins
To: android-framework

i am trying to load a npapi plugin using webview.
code is
    webview.getSettings().setJavaScriptEnabled(true);
    webview .getSettings().setPluginsEnabled(true);
    webview.getSettings().setPluginsPath("/android_asset/web/");
    System.out.println("Default plugin path
is :"+webview .getSettings().getPluginsPath());
    webview.loadUrl("file:///android_asset/web/test.html");
but plugin is failing to load...
please help me out.....
thanks in advance...

1. saving applications state

Hi,
 I am working with the saving an applications state.

I am using onSaveInstanceState(Bundle savedInstanceState) to save
state.
In onCreate(Bundle savedInstanceState), I always get
savedInstanceState as null and

onRestoreInstanceState(Bundle savedInstanceState)  is never called
even.
According to the reference this method is called between onStart() and
onPostCreate(Bundle).

I am working on emulator.

--

2. how to know whether the network operator settings are set to 'select automatically' ?

Hi all,

how to know whether the network operator settings are set to 'select
automatically' ? through programming.

can any one please suggest me?

Thanks,
Manoj.

--

3. Execute method when background task exceeds timespan

4. Advice for uploading my apps

5. Need help to find Key Performance parameters of an Android application

6. How to find Key Performance parameters of an Android application

7. Android 2.0 Installation