serial over usb

by whataboutbob » Thu, 05 Mar 2009 23:04:07 GMT

 Does the G1 have a driver to support a serial over USB connection?

serial over usb

by James Clements » Thu, 05 Mar 2009 23:08:08 GMT

 definately hope it will ... some great attachments could come about ... but
also hoping for BT to develop so that wide range of Devices might be used
.... maybe even a BT printer ...

1. Fwd: FireWall Packets in Jitter Buffer