What are the Intents broadcast by the ConnectivityManager

by Dianne Hackborn » Thu, 05 Mar 2009 04:00:10 GMT

 Hi, please don't post the same message on multiple lists.  I answered this
on one of the other lists you posted it to.

--
Dianne Hackborn
Android framework engineer

provide private support.  All such questions should be posted on public
forums, where I and others can see and answer them.

1. Apps apa saja yg wajib ada di miliki....

Selamat Siang Bro and sis,

Aplikasi apa saja yang wajib di miliki ...Terimakasih

Salam,

Richard Tamon

2. Fwd: [#783677005] Your feedback about the Xoom and Android Apps

sudah ada yg dapet update xoom? terakhir last status update check jam 1
siang...hmm...