moving from one screen to another

by Lakshmie Narayan Viswanathan » Tue, 28 Apr 2009 00:56:23 GMT

 Hey everybody,

I have designed a couple of screens in android under different
projects. I want to bring them to a single project and connect the
screens on basis of some event such as button click. how can I do it?

 - Naan

moving from one screen to another

by sync qa1 » Tue, 28 Apr 2009 05:56:29 GMT

 Tedgggjgfhh
Tdfhgffyj

On Apr 27, 2009 9:56 AM, "Lakshmie Narayan Viswanathan" <

Hey everybody,

I have designed a couple of screens in android under different
projects. I want to bring them to a single project and connect the
screens on basis of some event such as button click. how can I do it?

 - Naan

moving from one screen to another

by dileep kumar » Tue, 28 Apr 2009 14:59:53 GMT

 its very easy....
just brinng all screens i.e xml file into a single project and after that ....

ImageButton somename= (ImageButton)findViewById(R.id.idvalue);
 somename.setOnClickListener(new OnClickListener()
 {
  public void onClick(View v)
  {
   nextscreen();
  }
 });
dont forget to add all screens in manifest file also......

public void nextscreen()
 {
  Intent i = new Intent(this, new.class);
  startActivityForResult(i, -1);
 }
    THANKS & REGARDS

DILEEP KUMAR
SOFTWARE ENGINEER

Bangalore.

--- On Mon, 27/4/09, Lakshmie Narayan Viswanathan <lakshmie.nara...@gmail.com>

I have designed a couple of screens in android under different
projects. I want to bring them to a single project and connect the
screens on basis of some event such as button click. how can I do it?

 - Naan

      Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Yahoo!
Edition  http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/firefox/

Hi All,

I am wondering whether it is possible to load a module into an Android
phone.

Is Module Loading option disabled for all phones by default?

It is disabled for emulator, ADP1 but I have not checked with phones
bought from telcos etc?

Anyone has any experience regarding this?

Thanks and Regards,
Perumal

website:

2. Longer description using versionname in Manifest?

If you look up "Aquarium Donation Live Wallpaper" on the market you
will see a normal description but at the bottom where it normally
would say Version: #.# he has a whole extra sentence there.

I assume he has placed all of this in the version name attribule in
the manifest file.  Does anyone know how much text you can put in
there?

--

3. ANDROID_ID - when is it set?

4. Launching barcode reading from browser

5. Sharable Custom UI components

6. Question: are Math.getExponent and Math.scalb supported on Android?

7. DDMS Allocations tracker not picking up activity when using a real phone