moving from one screen to another

by Lakshmie Narayan Viswanathan » Tue, 28 Apr 2009 00:56:23 GMT

 Hey everybody,

I have designed a couple of screens in android under different
projects. I want to bring them to a single project and connect the
screens on basis of some event such as button click. how can I do it?

 - Naan

moving from one screen to another

by sync qa1 » Tue, 28 Apr 2009 05:56:29 GMT

 Tedgggjgfhh
Tdfhgffyj

On Apr 27, 2009 9:56 AM, "Lakshmie Narayan Viswanathan" <

Hey everybody,

I have designed a couple of screens in android under different
projects. I want to bring them to a single project and connect the
screens on basis of some event such as button click. how can I do it?

 - Naan

moving from one screen to another

by dileep kumar » Tue, 28 Apr 2009 14:59:53 GMT

 its very easy....
just brinng all screens i.e xml file into a single project and after that ....

ImageButton somename= (ImageButton)findViewById(R.id.idvalue);
 somename.setOnClickListener(new OnClickListener()
 {
  public void onClick(View v)
  {
   nextscreen();
  }
 });
dont forget to add all screens in manifest file also......

public void nextscreen()
 {
  Intent i = new Intent(this, new.class);
  startActivityForResult(i, -1);