moving from one screen to another

by Lakshmie Narayan Viswanathan » Tue, 28 Apr 2009 00:56:23 GMT

 Hey everybody,

I have designed a couple of screens in android under different
projects. I want to bring them to a single project and connect the
screens on basis of some event such as button click. how can I do it?

 - Naan

moving from one screen to another

by sync qa1 » Tue, 28 Apr 2009 05:56:29 GMT

 Tedgggjgfhh
Tdfhgffyj

On Apr 27, 2009 9:56 AM, "Lakshmie Narayan Viswanathan" <

Hey everybody,

I have designed a couple of screens in android under different
projects. I want to bring them to a single project and connect the
screens on basis of some event such as button click. how can I do it?

 - Naan

moving from one screen to another

by dileep kumar » Tue, 28 Apr 2009 14:59:53 GMT

 its very easy....
just brinng all screens i.e xml file into a single project and after that ....

ImageButton somename= (ImageButton)findViewById(R.id.idvalue);
 somename.setOnClickListener(new OnClickListener()
 {
  public void onClick(View v)
  {
   nextscreen();
  }
 });
dont forget to add all screens in manifest file also......

public void nextscreen()
 {
  Intent i = new Intent(this, new.class);
  startActivityForResult(i, -1);
 }
    THANKS & REGARDS

DILEEP KUMAR
SOFTWARE ENGINEER

Bangalore.

--- On Mon, 27/4/09, Lakshmie Narayan Viswanathan <lakshmie.nara...@gmail.com>

I have designed a couple of screens in android under different
projects. I want to bring them to a single project and connect the
screens on basis of some event such as button click. how can I do it?

 - Naan

      Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Yahoo!
Edition  http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/firefox/

1. enable/disable 3g

Is there a way to disable/enable system setting for network state from
edge->umts and vice versa?
I thought there should be a way using Settings.System but I couldn't
find one.

Thanks in advance,
-Abhi

2. layout_gravity Problem

I have a TextView inside a ScrollView (TextView DOES NOT scroll by
itself).  However, I am aligning the text at the bottom of the
TextView using android:layout_gravity="bottom".  When I do this the
ScrollView won't scroll.  What can I do to fix this?  This is inside
an AbsoluteLayout.  Here is the XML of the part I'm talking about:

<ScrollView
android:id="@+id/chatview"
android:orientation="vertical"
android:layout_width="fill_parent"
android:layout_height="203px">
        <TextView
        android:id="@+id/chatscreen"
        android:layout_width="wrap_content"
        android:layout_height="wrap_content"
        android:layout_x="2px"
        android:layout_y="2px"
        android:layout_gravity="bottom">
        </TextView>
</ScrollView>

3. ScrollView and TextView

4. browser fails to open URL in emulato build

5. Found the problem with the getFromLocationName method

6. Using a web site intent and browser windows?

7. Listactivity refreshing exiting to original list when screen flips