moving from one screen to another

by Lakshmie Narayan Viswanathan » Tue, 28 Apr 2009 00:56:23 GMT

 Hey everybody,

I have designed a couple of screens in android under different
projects. I want to bring them to a single project and connect the
screens on basis of some event such as button click. how can I do it?

 - Naan

moving from one screen to another

by sync qa1 » Tue, 28 Apr 2009 05:56:29 GMT

 Tedgggjgfhh
Tdfhgffyj

On Apr 27, 2009 9:56 AM, "Lakshmie Narayan Viswanathan" <

Hey everybody,

I have designed a couple of screens in android under different
projects. I want to bring them to a single project and connect the
screens on basis of some event such as button click. how can I do it?

 - Naan

moving from one screen to another

by dileep kumar » Tue, 28 Apr 2009 14:59:53 GMT

 its very easy....
just brinng all screens i.e xml file into a single project and after that ....

ImageButton somename= (ImageButton)findViewById(R.id.idvalue);
 somename.setOnClickListener(new OnClickListener()
 {
  public void onClick(View v)
  {
   nextscreen();
  }
 });
dont forget to add all screens in manifest file also......

public void nextscreen()
 {
  Intent i = new Intent(this, new.class);
  startActivityForResult(i, -1);
 }
    THANKS & REGARDS

DILEEP KUMAR
SOFTWARE ENGINEER

Bangalore.

--- On Mon, 27/4/09, Lakshmie Narayan Viswanathan <lakshmie.nara...@gmail.com>

I have designed a couple of screens in android under different
projects. I want to bring them to a single project and connect the
screens on basis of some event such as button click. how can I do it?

 - Naan

      Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Yahoo!
Edition  http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/firefox/

1. how to get focus color of button in theme

Hi there,

I want to extract the current theme's button focus colour (ie 'orange'
in the dark theme) so I can use it draw the focused state of a custom
control.

Can anyone give me or point me to some code that will extract that
particular colour from the current theme's StyledAttributes? There
don't seem to be too many examples out there.
(I realise that focused buttons are probably drawn using drawables,
but is the focus colour stored separately as a colour resource in the
current theme's styles?)

--

 A N K ! T......

--

2. New application Idea

I have few great idea about in applications for android market but I
do know know how to code. I like to know if I can sell my ideas or
have someone develope them for me and share the profit or however it
works

--

3. java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInf

4. divider for forms

5. I need you:an error when call a extends ListActivity class at setContentView(R.layout.setting_time);

6. Need help with created simple GUI

7. my application can't work on 2.2 simulator