How to customize focus navigation in a ViewGroup

by n179911 » Wed, 29 Jul 2009 10:29:33 GMT

I have a View Group and it has 2 focusable Views as its children.
I would like know how I can customize how focus is being passed
between these 2 Views. In other words, when I press the Down Key or
the Up Key in the emulator, i want to control which of these children
has focus.

I read the JavaDoc of ViewGroup, I see these 2 methods.

public View focusSearch (View focused, int direction)
public boolean requestFocus (int direction, Rect previouslyFocusedRect)

But I am confused which of these method I should over-ride to achieve
what I want.

Thank you for any advice.

1. how to debug an application which starts with file manager application

Hello to all.

I want to debug an PDF viewer application in eclipse.

The file cannot be directly opened using the application.

The application starts only using selecting a file from file manager
and then selecting the PDF viewer application from file manager. If I
directly start the application in debug mode, I cannot open the file.

How can I debug it??

Can you please tell me??

--

2. Para suhu di Forsel

Jiaaahhh...
Forsel jaman baheula nih...
Yang sekarang mah modelnya bos AH sama suhu ntil swimsuit edition :p

@yopiesuryadi
www.jeruknipis.com/forum