Android tutorial

by Niamathullah sharief » Sat, 05 Sep 2009 02:30:00 GMT

 Hi friends,
  This is my first step in android even first mail too. Please tell me where
i can find the right tutorial to learn android in efficient way and in easy
steps.
  Thank you

Android tutorial

by Yusuf Saib (T-Mobile USA) » Sat, 05 Sep 2009 07:10:14 GMT

 Hello, I recommend you first learn Java. There are many good
tutorials, one of which is here:
 http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/java/index.html

Then I suggest you download the Android SDK here:
 http://developer.android.com/index.html

There are also many good Android tutorials, some are here:
 http://developer.android.com/guide/index.html

Yusuf Saib
Android
T  Mobile stick together
The views, opinions and statements in this email are those of the
author solely in their individual capacity, and do not necessarily
represent those of T-Mobile USA, Inc.

On Sep 4, 4:50am, Niamathullah sharief <developershar...@gmail.com>

Android tutorial

by Maxood » Mon, 07 Sep 2009 13:53:37 GMT

 Where are you based? Are you working by yourself or working with a
company?
I can also help you out for android development.

Maqsood

On Sep 4, 4:50pm, Niamathullah sharief <developershar...@gmail.com>

Android tutorial

by delkons » Wed, 09 Sep 2009 02:15:27 GMT

 Hi,

you could find really good OOP and java introduction articles at
www.sitepoint.com. I enjoyed reading them!

Vojislav

On Sep 4, 1:50pm, Niamathullah sharief <developershar...@gmail.com>

Android tutorial

by Niamathullah sharief » Sun, 13 Sep 2009 05:02:13 GMT

 thank you. I am learn myself. i am not working any where.

Android tutorial

by Niamathullah sharief » Sun, 13 Sep 2009 20:18:24 GMT

 Hi maxood,
  I am not working anywhere. Just i am learning myself. Planning to learn
and develop in android. So could you please help me?

Android tutorial

by dharmaraja.thangaraj » Fri, 18 Sep 2009 03:37:46 GMT

 Hi,

 http://developer.android.com/index.html is the prefered site for
Android.

you can get some tutorials at:
 http://developer.android.com/guide/tutorials/hello-world.html

---
Dharma,
Wipro Tech - BDC

________________________________

  I am not working anywhere. Just i am learning myself. Planning to
learn and develop in android. So could you please help me?

Android Tutorial

by Vikash » Wed, 06 Apr 2011 00:49:44 GMT

 Hi

Can any body tel give me any link og android tutorial. so that i can
start Android application building??

Re: Android Tutorial

by TreKing » Wed, 06 Apr 2011 00:52:13 GMT

 On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 11:49 AM, Vikash

google.com

TreKing < http://sites.google.com/site/rezmobileapps/treking> ; - Chicago

1. Widgets User input.

Hi

I see documentation mention only those classes are available for
widgets :

    *  AnalogClock
    * Button
    * Chronometer
    * ImageButton
    * ImageView
    * ProgressBar
    * TextView

Non of them are input ones. Is it possible to gather user input from
widget?

regards

2. Obtaining Android market place data

I have seen some sites  pop up that show summary of the applications
that are available on the android market place.  For example, if i try
to go to Android market place from a desktop the interface is very
limited (like no search etc).  How do these sites obtain this data,
they show the category of the application, the permissions it requires
(All the meta data) etc.

How is this possible?  Is there a interface to market place to
retrieve this information from a desktop?

Thanks!

3. java.net.ConnectException: The socket level is invalid

4. changing orientation resets activity?

5. Best way to constrain what text can be entered in a text preference?

6. sdcard problem

7. Moving data from Phone to PC