Android tutorial

by Niamathullah sharief » Sat, 05 Sep 2009 02:30:00 GMT

 Hi friends,
  This is my first step in android even first mail too. Please tell me where
i can find the right tutorial to learn android in efficient way and in easy
steps.
  Thank you

Android tutorial

by Yusuf Saib (T-Mobile USA) » Sat, 05 Sep 2009 07:10:14 GMT

 Hello, I recommend you first learn Java. There are many good
tutorials, one of which is here:
 http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/java/index.html

Then I suggest you download the Android SDK here:
 http://developer.android.com/index.html

There are also many good Android tutorials, some are here:
 http://developer.android.com/guide/index.html

Yusuf Saib
Android
T  Mobile stick together
The views, opinions and statements in this email are those of the
author solely in their individual capacity, and do not necessarily
represent those of T-Mobile USA, Inc.

On Sep 4, 4:50am, Niamathullah sharief <developershar...@gmail.com>

Android tutorial

by Maxood » Mon, 07 Sep 2009 13:53:37 GMT

 Where are you based? Are you working by yourself or working with a
company?
I can also help you out for android development.

Maqsood

On Sep 4, 4:50pm, Niamathullah sharief <developershar...@gmail.com>

Android tutorial

by delkons » Wed, 09 Sep 2009 02:15:27 GMT

 Hi,

you could find really good OOP and java introduction articles at
www.sitepoint.com. I enjoyed reading them!

Vojislav

On Sep 4, 1:50pm, Niamathullah sharief <developershar...@gmail.com>

Android tutorial

by Niamathullah sharief » Sun, 13 Sep 2009 05:02:13 GMT

 thank you. I am learn myself. i am not working any where.

Android tutorial

by Niamathullah sharief » Sun, 13 Sep 2009 20:18:24 GMT

 Hi maxood,
  I am not working anywhere. Just i am learning myself. Planning to learn
and develop in android. So could you please help me?

Android tutorial

by dharmaraja.thangaraj » Fri, 18 Sep 2009 03:37:46 GMT

 Hi,

 http://developer.android.com/index.html is the prefered site for
Android.

you can get some tutorials at:
 http://developer.android.com/guide/tutorials/hello-world.html

---
Dharma,
Wipro Tech - BDC

________________________________

  I am not working anywhere. Just i am learning myself. Planning to
learn and develop in android. So could you please help me?

Android Tutorial

by Vikash » Wed, 06 Apr 2011 00:49:44 GMT

 Hi

Can any body tel give me any link og android tutorial. so that i can
start Android application building??

Re: Android Tutorial

by TreKing » Wed, 06 Apr 2011 00:52:13 GMT

 On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 11:49 AM, Vikash

google.com

TreKing < http://sites.google.com/site/rezmobileapps/treking> ; - Chicago

1. forde to open the Launcher, not the last Activity

I would like to force my app to go to the launcher when i clik on it
in the Home Screen

I am in any activity of my app and i click HOME button and go to the
Home Screen, If i click on my launcher then i always go to the last
activity where i clicked HOME button, instead of my launcher activity

I have tried with launch modes, with android:clearTaskOnLaunch, with
android:finishOnTaskLaunch and they never work!!!

Android always starts with the lastActivity onRestart() method instead
of my launcher activity.

How can i do that please? I need your help:

this is my code in the manifest:

<activity android:name=".cem.activity.LanzadorCeM"
                        android:label="@string/app_cem_name"
android:icon="@drawable/
aprocor3">
                        <intent-filter android:label="@string/textLanzadorCeM">
                                <action
android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN" />
                                <category
android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" />
                        </intent-filter>
                </activity>

--

2. totally 2d

Let's say you are making a totally 2d game for Android.  Does it make
sense to use OpenGL?  Will you get a better framerate or anything
besides

complexity?

Thanks.

--

3. Secure SDCard (MicroSD)

4. Well displayed in portrait but not in landscape

5. Amazon Market Reporting

6. Changing ImageView's image

7. CTS and frameword modifications