Android tutorial

by Niamathullah sharief » Sat, 05 Sep 2009 02:30:00 GMT

 Hi friends,
  This is my first step in android even first mail too. Please tell me where
i can find the right tutorial to learn android in efficient way and in easy
steps.
  Thank you

Android tutorial

by Yusuf Saib (T-Mobile USA) » Sat, 05 Sep 2009 07:10:14 GMT

 Hello, I recommend you first learn Java. There are many good
tutorials, one of which is here:
 http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/java/index.html

Then I suggest you download the Android SDK here:
 http://developer.android.com/index.html

There are also many good Android tutorials, some are here:
 http://developer.android.com/guide/index.html

Yusuf Saib
Android
T  Mobile stick together
The views, opinions and statements in this email are those of the
author solely in their individual capacity, and do not necessarily
represent those of T-Mobile USA, Inc.

On Sep 4, 4:50am, Niamathullah sharief <developershar...@gmail.com>

Android tutorial

by Maxood » Mon, 07 Sep 2009 13:53:37 GMT

 Where are you based? Are you working by yourself or working with a
company?
I can also help you out for android development.

Maqsood

On Sep 4, 4:50pm, Niamathullah sharief <developershar...@gmail.com>

Android tutorial

by delkons » Wed, 09 Sep 2009 02:15:27 GMT

 Hi,

you could find really good OOP and java introduction articles at
www.sitepoint.com. I enjoyed reading them!

Vojislav

On Sep 4, 1:50pm, Niamathullah sharief <developershar...@gmail.com>

Android tutorial

by Niamathullah sharief » Sun, 13 Sep 2009 05:02:13 GMT

 thank you. I am learn myself. i am not working any where.

Android tutorial

by Niamathullah sharief » Sun, 13 Sep 2009 20:18:24 GMT

 Hi maxood,
  I am not working anywhere. Just i am learning myself. Planning to learn
and develop in android. So could you please help me?

Android tutorial

by dharmaraja.thangaraj » Fri, 18 Sep 2009 03:37:46 GMT

 Hi,

 http://developer.android.com/index.html is the prefered site for
Android.

you can get some tutorials at:
 http://developer.android.com/guide/tutorials/hello-world.html

---
Dharma,
Wipro Tech - BDC

________________________________

  I am not working anywhere. Just i am learning myself. Planning to
learn and develop in android. So could you please help me?

Android Tutorial

by Vikash » Wed, 06 Apr 2011 00:49:44 GMT

 Hi

Can any body tel give me any link og android tutorial. so that i can
start Android application building??

Re: Android Tutorial

by TreKing » Wed, 06 Apr 2011 00:52:13 GMT

 On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 11:49 AM, Vikash

google.com

TreKing < http://sites.google.com/site/rezmobileapps/treking> ; - Chicago

1. How to open FB-reader from my application

Hi,

I want to open FBreader application from my application. How can i do
that? Kindly give your thoughts....

Thanks,
Muthu Kumra K.

--

2. Vuvuzela for android

Ternyata ada :D
Setelah diinstall, ternyata ga interaktif, bunyi sendiri

*sent via Klingon spaceship,
apologize for any unknown character*

3. ProgressBar.setProgressDrawable bug

4. OOT: Singapura -- Tak Kunjung Main

5. OOT: Singapura --- Wonder Girls Anyone?

6. OOT: Singapura --- Kayak Kampanye

7. How to save an object in onSaveInstanceState?