Emulate binary port SMS?

by Robert Barlow » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 11:34:05 GMT

 Hello,

Is there a way to emulate binary port SMS with DDMS or anything else?

Thanks,
Rob

----- Original Message -----
From: "hackbod" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Android Developers" <android-developers@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2008 12:39 AM
Subject: [android-developers] Re: G1- No animated transitions between
activies

The emulator and device are exactly the same in this regard.  By
default the activity transitions are not turned on; you must have run
something (like Dev Tools) on the emulator that give you the option to
turn them on.  The reason they aren't on by default is that there were
still a few issues with them in 1.0.

1. ListView :: How to automatically scrool to see a element ?

Dear all,

I am facing a strange an issue that should simple to solve I suppose.
I wonder how can I automatically scroll to see an element in a list
view. Let's say I know that I want to see the element view number 6 in
my list view, how do I scroll my list to see this element ?

I look at the API but without any success, just a word on where to
look will be really appreciated.

Thanks for your help.

C.

2. Replace dialer application by installing another dialer app

Hi Android,

We want to disable the default dialer application and install our own
dialer application on phone.
We want to know how we can disable the default dialer so that it
doesn't listen for missed calls, incoming calls and also it doesn't
gets launched by other application for making calls instead our
application gets launched. Only our dialer application should be
listening on it.

We want to use same format as existing content URIs supported by
default dialer in our own dialer application. Is this possible? If yes
then how we can achieve it?

We don't want to delete the call log application code or we don't want
to remove it from build. We want to have default dialer in device. Our
dialer application will be installed later may be by downloading from
internet by end user.

Regards,
Shaddu

3. Voice Recognition like in Voice Search? (STT)

4. Why can't my update be installed by users?

5. openGL colors

6. Dev Phone -- unable to see paid app on market

7. Is it a timer_settime runtine's problem ?