How to change the selected color (default green) of a toggle button

by Marco Nelissen » Mon, 09 Mar 2009 00:36:14 GMT

 You're talking about a CheckBox, which is derived from CompoundButton,
which is a button with two states. If you want to change how it looks,
you can specify your own Drawable for it, and either change it
yourself when the button changes state, or let the system do it for
you by specifying a drawable that has two states.

1. Fwd: <Wta>about 3G....

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: farid Rahman <i.like.cas...@gmail.com>
Date: 2010/5/1
Subject: <Wta>about 3G....
To: id.andr...@gmail.com

Bro n sis mau tny saya kn pke ind*sa* im3 knp y setelah saya gnti setting ke
3g signal selalu hilang tba2,di phoneinfo jg uda saya gnti ke wcdma only
ttep kya gt? Apakah ada settingan khusus lg bwt apan utk 3g?
HH saya G1

2. Activity and Views relelation ship

Hallo!

I have a question concerning views, Activities and how they are
related.

I have a TabActivity. Within this activity (in the onCreate method) I
create a TabHost and a TabSpec and do a
tabSpectSearch.setContent(intenSearch); The Indent is created using
intentSearch = new Intent().setClass(this, MyActivity.class);
Now the MyActivity contains a Button on which I add a onClickListener.
This has the method public void onClick(View view).

My question is: from this passed view, is there a way, to get the main
activity containing the tabs? Or how do I get this object?

Thanks in advance
Patrick

--

3. Change the playback rate of a track in real time

4. Not calling OnStop when an incoming call is received

5. Android by Selular

6. Getting a Dev phone.

7. Numpang nampang Tom