Am I being banned from the list?

by Stoyan Damov » Thu, 12 Mar 2009 05:16:11 GMT

It's the 2nd post for which I'm getting:

-------------------

The original message was received at ...

 ---- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ----
<min...@hanmail.net>
 (552 5.2.2 minokr: mbox is over quota)

Final-Recipient: RFC822; min...@hanmail.net
Action: failed

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stoyan Damov <stoyan.da...@gmail.com>
To: android-developers@googlegroups.com
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 22:57:26 +0200
Subject: [android-developers] Re: Risk of upgrading to 1.1?

I have released my game on 19th of February, built against SDK 1.1 but
no minSdkVersion, and tested on my G1 w/ 1.1, i.e. it should be
working on 1.0 devices. So far I haven't got a report that it's not
working on any device, other than the intermittent "Force Close"
issues after an update.

Bottom line is, don't worry, install 1.1 and build against SDK 1.1 - I
haven't had any problems. Surely I haven't used any feature from 1.1,
not that there are many.

Do read  http://developer.android.com/sdk/android-1.1.html to get more
confidence.

Cheers

---------

So, am I being banned or what?

Am I being banned from the list?

by clark » Thu, 12 Mar 2009 05:39:06 GMT

 Your message showed up under the thread you posted to "[android-
developers] Re: Risk of upgrading to 1.1?", right above JBQ, so I do
not think you are being banned.  You may want to look for other causes
for this problem.

~clark

Am I being banned from the list?

by Stoyan Damov » Thu, 12 Mar 2009 05:45:47 GMT

 Thank you for the prompt reply.

I don't know what could be the problem, I'm posting by sending my
posts to android-developers@googlegroups.com thru GMail.

Cheers

Am I being banned from the list?

by Jean-Baptiste Queru » Thu, 12 Mar 2009 06:18:33 GMT

 I got one of those too. My guess is that some member on the list has
an auto-auto-responder because their mailbox is full.

JBQ

--
Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru
Android Engineer, Google.

warning.

Am I being banned from the list?

by Pd » Thu, 12 Mar 2009 10:14:57 GMT

 Anything to do with this?

I know there have been problems with gmail lately so maybe related.  But
just in case try cleaning your mail box.  Just a guess   :-)

Pd.

1. Jiwa Baru Sang Jagon

http://android.modaco.com/content/htc-hero-hero-modaco-com/292018/21-09-2-3-the-modaco-custom-rom-is-here-core-core-chinese-enhanced/

==> lagi downloading yg china version, abis itu langsung upgrade :)

*speed lemotz cuman 40kBps*

~...@herodroid

2. <WTA> Minta tutor Root Magic dalam bahasa indonesia n penjelasan yang jelas dong.hee

Saya nubie yg pgn coba2 root....

Minta tutorialnya dong,yang aman aman aja.tadi saya baca dari sini:
http://bwicaksono.posterous.com/htc-magic-indonesia-can-now-be-rooted

Nah pertanyaan sy,sy udh rom singapore dgn spl akhiran 09, seri magic 32A....
Nah part penjelasan pertama sy lewat aja ya?ga perlu diikutin!sy cm download
sdk nya doang.bnr ga?

Nah untuk part 2.
Kan itu root dan upgrade to hero...

Nah kl sy mau root doang berarti jalanin nya ampe no brp dong?

Trs penjelasan itu bnr2 tnggal jalanin aja untuk nubie ky sy yg bnr2 baru dpt
magic blm dibapa2in.
Itu emang tutor awal bgt?utk pemula?

Thx yah!
Sent from my BlackBerry smartphone Storm 9530 Verizon.