How to create two emulator instances in SDK 1.0 r2

by mayank.android » Sat, 07 Feb 2009 02:19:42 GMT

 Hi

      I am new to android, I am creating a app in which i want to send
and receive SMS. using Android 1.0 r2 release, found that there is
less classes is there which is provide support then compare to
prevoius release, so by reading some fourum comment  I get success in
receiving the sms which send by emulator control. using same
application i include the sending SMS functionality using one Send
button, also I want to know how to send SMS from emulator to
emulator?

How to create two emulator instances in SDK 1.0 r2

by mayank.android » Sat, 07 Feb 2009 02:19:49 GMT

 Hi,
 I am new to android, I am creating a app in which i want to send and
receive SMS. using Android 1.0 r2 release, found that there is less
classes is there which is provide support then compare to prevoius
release, so by reading some fourum comment  I get success in receiving
the sms which send by emulator control. using same application i
include the sending SMS functionality using one Send button, also I
want to know how to send SMS from emulator to emulator?

1. oot Bill Gates Gets the Last Laugh

Gak mudeng, mang mikocok kenapa yah? Udah terapin semua yang diomongin Google,
Facebook, twitter dll?

Live from BlackBerry on AHA - I like it!