No com.android.camera.CropImage on HTC Magic?

by Dianne Hackborn » Sun, 30 Aug 2009 00:16:47 GMT

 This is not part of the SDK.  You dug up the internal package and class name
from somewhere, which happens to exist on the G1, but there is no guarantee
it will exist on other devices (nor that it won't change in a future update
to the G1).

--
Dianne Hackborn
Android framework engineer

answer them.

No com.android.camera.CropImage on HTC Magic?

by Dianne Hackborn » Tue, 01 Sep 2009 00:59:53 GMT

 I don't know what you mean by "wallpaper," so there is no way to help you.

As for cropping, as I said, I don't believe there is an official intent to
do this.  You'll need to implement it yourself.  If nothing else, just go
copy the code out of the camera app that does what you want.

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 1:57 AM, admin.androidsl...@googlemail.com <

--
Dianne Hackborn
Android framework engineer
hack...@android.com

answer them.

No com.android.camera.CropImage on HTC Magic?

by Dianne Hackborn » Tue, 01 Sep 2009 08:38:07 GMT

  don't think there is a standard activity you can launch, but there is the
actual API on Context you can use to set the wallpaper to whatever you want.

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 5:23 PM, admin.androidsl...@googlemail.com <