getting image or canvas from view

by rukiman » Tue, 13 May 2008 06:02:43 GMT

 How can I get the current view as an image or bitmap. Can I get the
current canvas from a view, where that canvas has the current view
already drawn on it?

getting image or canvas from view

by rukiman » Wed, 14 May 2008 05:45:28 GMT

 Seems like a view has a draw(canvas1) function where you pass in the
canvas to draw onto

1. Browser Video Plugin

Hi All,

I just want to know when ever there is a video to play in a
webpage(youtube.com) how browser invoke some other app for play the
video, because my requirement is while playing the video then user
presses the "home key" and again launches the browser. the Player
should not be shown aagain.

Thanks is advance...
Regards
Yogi

--

2. ATRIX 4G : handset 4" (540x960) with Dual Coreprocessor & 1GB RAM

Kebanyakan racun yg keluar malah pending2 melulu mau beli...
Apa lg yg keluar nanti

**elus2dompet

** @ndro-id  **