Execute setprop command from application

by Giorgio M. » Wed, 04 Mar 2009 02:01:04 GMT

 I have to execute the shell command

setprop net.dns1 xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

from an android activity but i can't find a working way to do it.

How can i execute this command from the application?

thanks

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses
Get a Free Account at www.mail.com

1. any help of live video streaming?

Hi Experts,

i am looking for any help in live video streaming to my server.
anybody can direct where can i find some help

2. Fwd: tools dex

Hi.I have a same problem. When I was trying to run CometdChat
Program,this warning be appeard : [2009-07-10 20:08:36 - cometdchat]
warning: Ignoring InnerClasses attribute for an anonymous inner class
that doesn't come with an associated EnclosingMethod attribute. (This
class was probably produced by a broken compiler.) What is it? What
should I do?
 I used JDK 1.6, eclipse-jee-ganymede-SR2-win32 and android-sdk-
windows-1.1_r1

regards